Officials seek perpetrator in rape of poodle

PlasmaFiend024

Reaction score
http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=4682151PHOENIX A poodle is recovering today after its owner found her covered in feces and blood in the backyard of her northeast Phoenix home.

Arizona Humane Society spokeswoman Angela Stringfellow says the eight-pound, five-year-old toy poodle had been raped and sodomized by a human.

The dog went missing last night. Its owner, 43-year-old Mary Robertson, and her friends combed the area in search of the poodle.

Roberston says when they stopped searching, someone threw the dog into the backyard. The dog, named Sassy, ran into the home through the doggy door.

Stringfellow says there was severe tearing on the dog's vulva and anus. She says Sassy will survive but will never be the same.

The Humane Society is offering a five-thousand-dollar reward for any information that leads to the arrest of whoever committed this heinous crime. Anyone with tips can call 480-WITNESS.

Phoenix police Sergeant Andy Hill says detectives are investigating the incident. He says the one or more culprits would face charges of animal cruelty. That's a felony.
:mad: wow thats low even for arizona

That is just grose. People are so nasty. I had a poodle once and that was the meanest fiestiest little dog I ever owned! I hope this little poodle bit the chit out of the person.

What a sicko!!!:furious: :furious: :furious: :behindbar :razz: :sick:

I have just finished reading the thread regarding the rape of a 3 month old baby. Then I read this. what is happening to our so-called civilized society? I am just so angry about both cases:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

People are just plain evil!!!:furious: :furious: :furious:

As a fellow toy poodle owner, I have to say if someone did this to my dog, my baby, I'd be flaming hot and tempted to wind up in jail after I got through with this disgusting piece of trash that did this to that poor little animal. How sick can someone be?:behindbar

I think this monster should also be charged with rape.:furious: I just can't believe how cold blooded humans can be.

My feelings mirror everyone else's here but I can't help think what else this human could be capable of! Seriously if LE ever finds out who did it that person needs to be watched very carefully. I can only see someone this sick getting worse.

Poor poodle, this is so sick. I have dogs myself, three of them are small cairn terriers and I'd be extremely upset if this happened to them. What scares me is if this was a young child/teen who did this and who the next victims may be. It is terrible to think of this being done to someone's beloved pet, and I hope this person gets caught before an innocent child is the next victim. This is totally sick to even think about.

I am amazed that this poodle survived. What kind of sick idiot would do something like that to a little, defenseless animal? I would be worried if this happened in my neighborhood. God knows what this individual is capable of.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SGS3030
Back