Jessica going to adopt?

Can you imagine having Jessica as your mother ? Hey Jess - Children arent props to be used for publicity and boost your image . You actually have to stop thinking about yourself every now and then and consider the needs of that small person.

Wonder how dad Joe will exploit this child ?

I can't see this happening any time soon. I feel she got out of the marriage because she didn't want to be "tied-down". If she does it at this point I feel it would be for publicity.

Yea I have some reservations about this adoption, I mean I think its great if she is serious but if she wanted out of a marriage to be her own person and make her own decisions and what not I am worried about this. JMO. Oh I am sure Joe will have something for this child to do.

michelle said:
Maybe she wants to be like Angelina?

I did read in an article today that she did admire Angelina for adopting her children and she wanted to adopted too before she had children (biological). Will post the article after dinner if I can find it again.

Jean said:
I did read in an article today that she did admire Angelina for adopting her children and she wanted to adopted too before she had children (biological). Will post the article after dinner if I can find it again.
Its in the link that I posted at the top of this forum, I think its great if she is serious and really wants that. I admire anybody who adopts, its a great thing.

michelle said:
Its in the link that I posted at the top of this forum, I think its great if she is serious and really wants that. I admire anybody who adopts, its a great thing.

LOL I read it here!!! :blushing:

I think she will do or say whatever it takes to keep her name in the papers. JMO.

She seems very immature to me, imagine being a child relying on her to feed you.

"Is this mashed peas or guacamole?"

hollyjokers said:
I think she will do or say whatever it takes to keep her name in the papers. JMO.

She seems very immature to me, imagine being a child relying on her to feed you.

:laugh:
"Is this mashed peas or guacamole?"

That's funny! She's the one that mixed up buffalo wings with tuna or something right?

jubie said:
That's funny! She's the one that mixed up buffalo wings with tuna or something right?

No, she thought chicken of the sea really was chicken and not tuna.

kato said:
No, she thought chicken of the sea really was chicken and not tuna.

:doh: Thanks for clearing that up. I really can't see her adopting yet. I think she's just trying to get attention.

jubie said:
:doh: Thanks for clearing that up. I really can't see her adopting yet. I think she's just trying to get attention.
Exactly! I hope they won't let her have a child. They showed the movie Mommy Dearest on Lifetime Thursday. JC is another one that adopted children for her career. So sick some of these Hollywood people are!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back