Crazy Cat Terrorizes Connecticut Town

graybar hotel

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Crazy Cat Terrorizes Connecticut Town

FAIRFIELD, Conn. (AP) - Residents of the neighborhood of Sunset Circle say they have been terrorized by a crazy cat named Lewis. Lewis for his part has been uniquely cited, personally issued a restraining order by the town's animal control officer.

"He looks like Felix the Cat and has six toes on each foot, each with a long claw," Janet Kettman, a neighbor said Monday. "They are formidable weapons."

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060329/D8GL7P580.html For the rest of the story.

The neighbors said those weapons, along with catlike stealth, have allowed Lewis to attack at least a half dozen people and ambush the Avon lady as she was getting out of her car.

Bad puddy tat.

Marine Mom said:
Bad puddy tat.

Bad puddy tat owner!!

Solveira also arrested the cat's owner, Ruth Cisero, charging her with failing to comply with the restraining order and reckless endangerment. :eek:

This lady probably lets the cat outside cause even SHE can't stand to have him around. Maybe they should try those little rubber claw covers so he can't scratch anyone.

My friend has a psycho cat.....for some reason it just pounced....it was a very nice cat to them, but when we went over for dinner, I would not turn my back on that cat....not for a second. It only "attacked women" and not men or kids.

After the last episode when I got an infection in my hand and had to go to the Doc and get heavy duty meds, they decided when women came over to visit the cat was banished to the basement.

So I can really sympatize with the Avon lady..........and the rest of the community, some cats need valium.

But it is too funny when you are not the victim.....reading the story was funny.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back