Crier on JonBenet case today

candy

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Catherine Crier will have a segment on the JonBenet Ramsey case today @ 5:00 pm on Court TV. It doesn't look promising w/ Poz and Larry Kobalinsky.

Ugh! Larry Pozner? I'd rather scrape my fingernails on the chalkboard than listen to that creep. He has to be the UN-happiest man alive. So full of anger.

Right, Poz the Schnozz...big ugh. I will watch, though, because of interest in the case. Poz is so predictable, amongst his other unsavory characteristics. :rolleyes:

I have never seen Pozner when he's not throwing a tantrum. I agree...UGH.

Well, just like I thought, it was an entirely one sided pro-Ramsey show. How Catherine Crier has folded and capitulated is just awful. There wasn't ANYONE representing "the other side" because all you have to do to the likes of Crier is say "lawsuit", and they fold.

They talked also with the author of a People Magazine article on the piece, the author from Atlanta, which tells you all you need to know about that article.

Also, note to Fox News, this People magazine writer also said the Ramseys moved to Charlevoix last summer.

Very one sided and not entirely factual. Not to mention it looks like Edward Scissor Hands got to Poz's hair, or else let Poz use them. Waste of air space, but I'm glad I tuned it in just to see what's the Lin's spin.

lol... Yeah, I always enjoy seeing the Poz. :crazy: Kinda miss the roadkill 'do, and he appears to be experimenting with gel... mousse, maybe...

Never thought of him as angry, though. I thought he was going more for drama... y'know like, what he lacks in substance he tries to make up for in presentation.

Make no mistake:

Catherine Crier has said on more than one occasion that the parents should not be removed from that infamous "umbrella". CTV has, I'm sure told her to be careful with her comments, but make no mistake, she believes the family is involved in the murder.

She has said it as her personal opinion only.

Since the networks, including CTV, are apparently too chicken to contradict Wood and the Ramseys, why do they have them on? Why must the networks give the RST an uncontested forum from which to spread their lies and IDI propoganda? Why don't the networks just say NO?

Ivy said:
Since the networks, including CTV, are apparently too chicken to contradict Wood and the Ramseys, why do they have them on? Why must the networks give the RST an uncontested forum from which to spread their lies and IDI propoganda? Why don't the networks just say NO?

$$$$$$$$$$$ :razz:

Oh...I thought networks paid their guests, not the other way around.

I s'pose that soon Wood will have his own show.

Ivy said:
Oh...I thought networks paid their guests, not the other way around.

I s'pose that soon Wood will have his own show.

No, it's not that. It is the fact that the mere mention of JBR brings viewers, in turn brings sponsors, and HENCE $$$$$

It doesn't matter to most whether what is being said is true or not, just that they have viewers. Viewers equal more money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back