Identified! NY - WhtFem photo in possession of convicted killer - Name withheld

q64ceo

Reaction score
Excellent sleuthing! :clap: Turn this info in as you may have just made a match!

Already did yesterday. Dunno what will come of it. I have a problem. There is no FBI office in Maine, and when I tried Penn. FBI office, they told me to call the FBI office in Maine. I told the NY FBI office.

NICE! Boy, oh boy I hope this one pans out - your sleuthing abilities are most righteous! The photo of this unidentified woman has always given me the creeps, probably because something horrible most likely happened to her. Thanks for posting!

The Doe network page says the scar is above her left eye. But on your side by sides you have her right eyes circles.

That confuses me, or am I reading it wrong.

Other than that, I think they look alot alike and is worth checking out.

Good job!

lostfaith said:
The Doe network page says the scar is above her left eye. But on your side by sides you have her right eyes circles.

That confuses me, or am I reading it wrong.

Other than that, I think they look alot alike and is worth checking out.

Good job!

Could it be her left/our right?

Did you call and ask for the contact person on this case or did you just call the number and try to give the information? Those hot cases state that they are there at the request of LE so the person listed with the case should be who you talk to.

(F.B.I. : Special Agent Robert Hilland NY Office. (518) 431-7205 )

I think the noses are remarkably similar...

awagner said:
Did you call and ask for the contact person on this case or did you just call the number and try to give the information? Those hot cases state that they are there at the request of LE so the person listed with the case should be who you talk to.

(F.B.I. : Special Agent Robert Hilland NY Office. (518) 431-7205 )

I think the noses are remarkably similar...
I did talk to him, and when the Col. from Penn comes back from vacation on the 4th, i will call him too.

I also have added a transparent photo of the women. I am 100% sure it is her because the scar is the exact lenght width and height

http://izeus.8m.com/riggin.htm

Check it out and see for yourself!

I dont actually see a scar. The photo is too low resolution. but I see a strong resemblence in the side by side photos..

I am confused though (guess you are too) as to why this agent would be listed as the contact person for this case and then he pushes you off to another agency .. for crying out loud. Would it be that hard for him to make that PA contact? This is how leads get lost I believe. People get tired of a run around when they have tips.

what got me, and this may be quite insignificant, is how her hair naturally falls over (our) right side of her forehead. it's like she has a little cowlick or something. and it's similar in both pictures.

awagner said:
I dont actually see a scar. The photo is too low resolution. but I see a strong resemblence in the side by side photos..

I am confused though (guess you are too) as to why this agent would be listed as the contact person for this case and then he pushes you off to another agency .. for crying out loud. Would it be that hard for him to make that PA contact? This is how leads get lost I believe. People get tired of a run around when they have tips.
Actually, I want to contact him to make sure the tip goes somewhere. Check the last photo on my page, the inverted color one...get about 20-40 inches away from your monitor. Does that help?

How observant! I really hope this goes somewhere. Any updates?

The resemblance is startling!! The nose is what got me...they are identical. I think you are definitely onto something, I can't wait to hear an update.

I went to the Doe site and looked through some missing and found case photos. There's so many. It's depressing. It's great that you found this. I've heard of people on the internet who search this type of thing to help match found victims with pics of the missing. Does anyone know if there is a certain group or forum that is dedicated to doing this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back