Man Crashes Car After Pet Snake Attacks Him

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
NAPLES, Fla. -- A man crashed his car after a pet snake he had wrapped around his neck began attacking him, authorities said.
Witnesses reported that Courtland Page Johnson, 30, of East Naples, was driving erratically and crashed his PT Cruiser into several barricades about 9 p.m. Tuesday. He got out of his car, wrestled with the snake and then drove off, reports said.
When authorities caught up with Johnson at his home, he told them he crashed into another car that had stopped short in front of him. After questioning, Johnson admitted he panicked when his snake bit him.

http://www.wftv.com/news/8356318/detail.html

;) it is here now.

I do wonder about the danger of driving with pets on your lap..
I mean I see people with little foofoo dogs driving around all the time with the dog right on the drivers lap..
Certainly this has to be at least as distracting as a cell phone?

Not too safe for the dog either. I felt so bad one time when I hit the brakes suddenlyand my dog was sitting next to me in the passenger seat. She flew forward into the dash and then fell on the floor. Poor thing yelped so loud and then I had to calm her, while still trying to drive. Not safe.

TheShadow said:
Not too safe for the dog either. I felt so bad one time when I hit the brakes suddenlyand my dog was sitting next to me in the passenger seat. She flew forward into the dash and then fell on the floor. Poor thing yelped so loud and then I had to calm her, while still trying to drive. Not safe.

Not to mention what could happen to a dog if a person got into a fender bender and the air bags deployed....it wouldn't be a good thing for the dog or the owner who had it on their lap.

This guy is extra stupid driving around with his pet snake? What was he thinking... "well look at all those people driving around with their dogs... C'mon there Slippy, lets me and you go for a ride" :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back