FL - 4yr old pushed out of car on busy road

Poor little darling...she has to be so scared. What kind of parent could ever think of doing that?

Lynie

At that same link is a video announcing the parents have been identified, but they can't be located. LE is concerned about the mother.

OMG Liberty city is like the absolute worst place (crime/gang wise) in South Florida.

I mean you don't go there as an adult! To leave a child there? Its a wonder that someone called the police ... She could have easily been abducted and sold for crack.
I would be sooo ok if they found this "father" (using that term loosely) and just introduced him to old sparky....

This is absolutely horrible. It's just not fair that some people who would love a child so much can't have one and some people who can have children treat them like this. That poor little girl. Even when someone else takes her in and loves her, she will be emotionally scarred for the rest of her life just knowing that her father threw her out like this.

This is horrible. That poor child. I don't even have words for the father.
Absoluty horrific.

mjak

This is horrible. But I am going to swing to the upside. Shes rid of that piece of garbage, worthless "daddy" for the rest of her life.

Beyond Belief said:
This is horrible. But I am going to swing to the upside. Shes rid of that piece of garbage, worthless "daddy" for the rest of her life.

Ummmm we can only pray for that to be the least of it. If Social Services feels it's in the "best interest" of the child...."daddy" takes all the parenting classes, etc...

I mean really judge..... "she was only left alone for mere minutes maybe 1/2 hour...." and nothing happened to her.

I give up. There has to be a loving childless family that would adore a little 4 yr old. :(

Now see...this is the kind of that just p*sses me off!!!! That child will grow into an adult who will always feel like she is being abandoned or will never feel secure. Destined for a life of failed relationships....thanks to dear old "dad"..... :furious:

Amraann said:
OMG Liberty city is like the absolute worst place (crime/gang wise) in South Florida.

I mean you don't go there as an adult! To leave a child there? Its a wonder that someone called the police ... She could have easily been abducted and sold for crack.
I would be sooo ok if they found this "father" (using that term loosely) and just introduced him to old sparky....
OMG Amraann, I was just thinking the same thing when I read whre she had been left. Thank God somebody did call the authorities.

He had her mother in the car with him when he did this. The mother is probably in danger since she didn't show up for work the next day.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/14243119.htm

Police suspect 'foul play' in search for parents
Detectives feared a domestic dispute between the missing parents of a girl abandoned in Liberty City may be the reason for her abandonment.

Benave Jean-Louis, 32, is likely embroiled in a domestic dispute with Renose Jean-Baptiste, 22, his former girlfriend, police said.

Police suspect ''foul play''; investigators did not elaborate.

Their quiet, chubby-cheeked daughter, Janelia, about 4, has been taken into state custody.

The pair was last seen in a mid-1980s blue-green four-door Honda.

Totally sad situation all around. I can't even imagine those who toss a pet out, much less a little girl. It's sad her daddy would do this when so many of us would gladly want to hold her and comfort her. I am concerned about the mother's safety as well.

WISCer said:
Now see...this is the kind of that just p*sses me off!!!! That child will grow into an adult who will always feel like she is being abandoned or will never feel secure. Destined for a life of failed relationships....thanks to dear old "dad"..... :furious:
Yep. Can you imagine living the rest of your life with that memory? She will always feel unwanted and rejected. Too sad for words. Personally I think the guy should be charged with attempted murder.

http://www.local10.com/news/8434926/detail.html

A child who was tossed out a car window and left on the street late Thursday night told family that her mother was murdered and that she saw it happen.

"I don't know if she's dead or night, but wherever she's at, I just want her home," said Derrick Joseph, who is desperate to find his sister, Renose Jean Baptiste.Jean Baptiste was last seen Thursday, according to family members, with her 3-year-old daughter, Janelia Jean-Louis, and the girl's father, Benave Jean-Louis. Baptiste never showed up to work at Taco Bell in Key Largo, Fla., where Joseph also works.

Joseph said the girl told family members and social workers that her father had killed Jean Baptiste."She was telling us that he dumped her in the garbage, that he cut her clothes off, threw her shoes, threw her phone and left her," said Joseph.

Miami police Lt. Bill Schwartz said the little girl's claims are "real graphic and we believe it to be credible.

"Family said they spoke with Jean-Louis by phone Friday, but that he offered no information as to the whereabouts of Jean Baptiste.

A witness said Thursday she saw the girl pushed from a car, and she said as the car drove away, the child ran after it, shouting, "Daddy, Daddy."

Police believe they found the car Monday near a hotel in Homestead, Fla., not far from where Jean-Louis lives.The 3-year-old is now in the care of child protective services.It is unclear if police have named Jean-Louis as suspect in connection with Jean Baptiste's disappearance. At this time, police just want to speak with Jean-Louis about the allegations."He could be in South Florida still," Schwartz said. "He could be in Alaska, for all we know."

Anyone with information is asked to call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.

Well - being pushed out of a car was the best thing that could happen to her at that point maybe. Sounds like otherwise she'd just have been killed by him.

couldnt even read this thread-- hit quick reply--- i just dont understand- and that is only from the wording of the thread:furious: :furious: :furious:

Details, this is true. If he killed the mother, and pushed the daughter out of the car... well, I'd say she's lucky just to be alive. Not that I'm applauding him on any level, I am just glad for the little girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back