Mererdith Viera

kato

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Meredith Viera announcing her departure from "The View" right now.

Joy just said she's alwyas wanted to call her a skinny *itch. She was just joking but how rude!

Star is getting all emotional. Gag me.

The upswing of this is that she'll get away from Star. Her husband has had health problems in the past (MS and colon cancer both, I believe). Don't know how he's doing now, but MS is incurable although it can wax and wane. I know I'd want to get away from Star at all costs!

I loved Meredith. She is a great person to watch. Now Star she can go. I could careless.

I think Meredith is the greatest. I hope she replaces the perky one on the Today Show. I would then watch it again!

Eve

Jules said:
Yep, I agree. I REALLY like Diane. She is my favorite female news person.

Same here. I'm happy for Meredith but I'll still be watching Diane.

I really like Meredith. She seems so sincere. I love her on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?"

Is it announced she's replacing Katie?

Eve

kato said:
Yes, she talked about it on "The View" this morning.

Thanks Kato!

That's great, she's top notch.

Eve

I like Meredith too! She will be missed on the View! Gosh, I wonder who will replace her on the View!! I hope it is someone really likeable!

eve said:
I think Meredith is the greatest. I hope she replaces the perky one on the Today Show. I would then watch it again!

Eve

I might watch it too, but if they do any more "tabloid" journalism, I won't be going back again.

Jeana (DP) said:
I might watch it too, but if they do any more "tabloid" journalism, I won't be going back again.

I hear ya, Jeana, but Meredith is a step in the right direction. Now as for the perky one going to CBS? I don't watch c BS, anyway, not about to start now.

Eve

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back