Soap Star Signs on as Fleiss' First Stud

Jules

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HOLLYWOOD - A former daytime soap star has signed on to become the face and body of former Hollywood Madam Heidi Fleiss' all-male stud farm in the Nevada desert.

Fleiss plans to open her male brothel in Pahrump, near Las Vegas, next year and she already has her first stud in the shape of former Another World star Les Brandt.

Brandt, who has also appeared in CSI: Miami and NYPD Blue, has opted to give up acting to ply his trade as a hooker for lusty women--for $250 per hour.

He says, "I love to love women, I always have. I've loved women for free so far, so why not get paid to do something that I really enjoy and am good at."

The former actor admits he had to get the OK from his girlfriend before accepting Fleiss' offer to be her number one hunk.

He adds, "We sat down and talked about it, and she said it wouldn't be a problem as long as I took the proper precautions. She knows it's only a job."

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3489297

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Jules said:
HOLLYWOOD - A former daytime soap star has signed on to become the face and body of former Hollywood Madam Heidi Fleiss' all-male stud farm in the Nevada desert.

Fleiss plans to open her male brothel in Pahrump, near Las Vegas, next year and she already has her first stud in the shape of former Another World star Les Brandt.

Brandt, who has also appeared in CSI: Miami and NYPD Blue, has opted to give up acting to ply his trade as a hooker for lusty women--for $250 per hour.

He says, "I love to love women, I always have. I've loved women for free so far, so why not get paid to do something that I really enjoy and am good at."

The former actor admits he had to get the OK from his girlfriend before accepting Fleiss' offer to be her number one hunk.

He adds, "We sat down and talked about it, and she said it wouldn't be a problem as long as I took the proper precautions. She knows it's only a job."

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3489297

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
heres pic for anyone like me who doesnt know who he is

He's got a girlfriend????!!!!! They're both so stupid they deserve eachother!!! :sick:

Jubie

I wonder how he'd feel about it if the situation were reversed and she wanted to be a hooker.

This is all so icky. Since when do women have to pay for sex???

Mabel said:
Since when do women have to pay for sex???

That's what a friend of mine said - she could walk into any bar and find someone to have sex with - and they buy her drinks! Doesn't cost her a dime. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Good lookin' guy. I bet his parents are so proud. :rolleyes:

So, Ethel, how's your son doing? What show is he on now? Well, Lucy, thanks for asking. He's working for Heidi Fleiss as a male prostitute. People pay to have sex with him because he enjoys women and is good at it.

UGH!

Jules said:
That's what a friend of mine said - she could walk into any bar and find someone to have sex with - and they buy her drinks! Doesn't cost her a dime. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Yup. The guy may not look like a soap star, but that's what fantasizing if for.

I wonder how the $250/hr thing works. Do the guys get paid only when they're working? How many hours a day can a guy....um.....work? Heidi needs to hire more efficient workers. My hubby, for instance, gets the job done in a matter of minutes.

Mabel said:

I wonder how the $250/hr thing works. Do the guys get paid only when they're working? How many hours a day can a guy....um.....work? Heidi needs to hire more efficient workers. My hubby, for instance, gets the job done in a matter of minutes.

Exactly! :crazy:

Dunno. I can't imagine it'd be a 9-5 type job. :waitasec: :cool: If so, there won't be much left over for the girlfriend. :p

I hear ya on the hubby! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mabel said:

It wouldn't do my honey any good to sign on. He can get the job done in a matter of minutes, too. And, it takes forever and a day to reload. ;)

JMHO

For a moment I thought it was "KYLE BRANDT" who is a much MUCH bigger soap star.

Stupid girlfriend. whatever, maybe she's allowed to get her kicks on the side too.

Here's another pic. Like the body, face leaves something to be desired IMO.

120405brandt32av.jpg

my son just turned 10 & I read this :laugh: :laugh:

Jules said:
Good lookin' guy. I bet his parents are so proud. :rolleyes:

So, Ethel, how's your son doing? What show is he on now? Well, Lucy, thanks for asking. He's working for Heidi Fleiss as a male prostitute. People pay to have sex with him because he enjoys women and is good at it.

UGH!

IMO He's not attractive at all. Just not my type. That's just gross and his GF is a dumb twit to put up with that chit.

Who did he play on Another World, anyone know? I used to watch that one all the time, and I cant place him.

I wonder if she had to "interview" him?

lostfaith said:
Who did he play on Another World, anyone know? I used to watch that one all the time, and I cant place him.

I wonder if she had to "interview" him?

I was just thinking the same thing, I loved Another World and I am trying hard to place him in it, but can't off the top of my head right now. I'm just glad the " Stud " isn't the actor who played Ryan, cause that would have killed me ! Now that's a stud !

This other guy just doesn't do anything for my hormones! And his girlfriend is a dumbass for going along with his new " Career ". Eeeeewwwwwwwww

And here I thought it was going to be Michael Bergin, Carolyn Besette-Kennedy's ex. The tell-all one. He sort of strikes me as a male *advertiser censored*, and he is down on his luck with his last couple of DUI's. I don't think he's really had an acting job since Baywatch Hawaii ended. And calling that an acting job is a stretch. LOL

Jules said:
Depends on what the woman looks like and how old she is. Do you honestly think a 5'3", 350 lb woman in her late 40s would be able to pick up a guy in a bar that she would WANT to have sex with? Or that the guy would be WORTH having sex with? And, to be honest, I suspect most of the clients at Heidi's Stud Farm are probably going to be gay/bi. As well as the studs.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Depends on what the woman looks like and how old she is. Do you honestly think a 5'3", 350 lb woman in her late 40s would be able to pick up a guy in a bar that she would WANT to have sex with? Or that the guy would be WORTH having sex with? And, to be honest, I suspect most of the clients at Heidi's Stud Farm are probably going to be gay/bi. As well as the studs.

Ummmm, no, I don't honestly think a 5'3", 350 lb woman in her late 40s would be able to pick up a guy in a bar that she would WANT to have sex with. :rolleyes:

However, that doesn't describe my friend at all. She's about 5'5", 130 lbs, is 43 (almost 44) and single. She has no problems at all....

BillyGoatGruff said:
I think I have to agree with you here BillyGoatGruff. Most women but not all could surely find sex if they had no standards at all. But that's the problem - most women do - and anybody won't do - even if you're 350 lbs. It's a pity but like you I suspect that the studs are going to be gender-equal opportunity types.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back