Ideas??

Jeana (DP)

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay folks!!! Let's try to figure out the best way to handle the transactions on this forum.

Maybe we should have the person selling start a thread using as a title the name of the item. Then put a description and a final sell date and time and a minimum sell price. For example: I'm going to try and sell some audio books that I'm finished with.

I would start a thread titled "Audiobook - J. Grisham ("The Testament")."

Then I would probably type the description from the back of the book. I would say anything else about the item, such as its cassettes, not CDs. The amount paid for the item when new (if you wish) and the reserve amount (or the least amount of money you're willing to accept).
Finally, the method of payment. Checks, money order, cash, Paypal. You also might want to mention it if shipping will be costly if an oversized or heavy item.

Then, people interested in the item or having questions about the item would respond on that particular thread.
At the close of the auction, the person selling would post SOLD and close the bidding.

If I've missed anything or if there's a better way, please share your ideas here!! This may be a really cool thing!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I suggest people register with PayPal for payments.... recieving or sending... I find it a really convenient way to send money, it just goes on my Visa and I don't have to worry about purchasing money orders or things getting lost in mail.

http://www.paypal.com

nanandjim said:
I like to use Paypal, too. Also, would pictures of items for sale be displayed?

Sure if the person selling wants to post or link to a picture, that's great!!

I've got some audio books I'll list tomorrow!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back