It's a Boy for Gwyneth!

Lauren

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
APPLE MARTIN has a baby brother, ET confirmed today. Superstar parents GWYNETH PALTROW and CHRIS MARTIN welcomed their second child over the weekend.

After months of speculation about her blossoming figure, Gwyneth revealed her pregnancy in January at a Screen Actors Guild showing of 'Proof' in Beverly Hills.

Read on:
http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/14408/

Any name guesses? I am thinking Celery.:doh:

Awww! Congratulations to them! I really like the works of both parents. Hopefully, they won't stick him with Banana. Wouldn't that be bad?

Is that a banana in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me??? :)

JMHO

tennessee said:
Awww! Congratulations to them! I really like the works of both parents. Hopefully, they won't stick him with Banana. Wouldn't that be bad?

Is that a banana in your pocket? Or are you just happy to see me??? :)

JMHO
hehe, lol Tenn.-- i was thinking the same thing- which fruit name they will bestow on the little guy- hopefully something easier to live with than "apple".

I like Gwyneth.. :p Apple Martin... Gosh, you know where my mind is heading.. Sounds like Apple Martini.. hehe :hand: Maybe they will name him Lemon... Lemon Martini??? okey dokie. I'll just :silenced: then... :D

Lemon , reminds me of one of the funniest things my friend Debbie told me when she worked as an OB RN- a couple name their son Lemongello (Sp?)

-- when she ask where they came up with the name , the mother said, "she crave lemon jello the whole time she was pregnant".:dance:

wow I didnt even realize she was all that prego!! I thought she was just a few months along she sure keeps her tiny little figure during her pregnancies! Lucky lady! I wish them the best she is such a good person and mom to baby Apple!

PaperDoll said:
I like Gwyneth.. :p Apple Martin... Gosh, you know where my mind is heading.. Sounds like Apple Martini.. hehe :hand: Maybe they will name him Lemon... Lemon Martini??? okey dokie. I'll just :silenced: then... :D
Apple is kind of a sweet name .. "apple of my eye"...etc. and i guess they really wanted her to have a unique name, and that she does.. but i just couldnt do it, i didnt want to name my son, Jason --- because of those Jason characters from Friday the 13th - i didnt want kids teasing him about it, ( dont think anyone ever has thouh)but it was a deal if i girl i named her " Sarah Katherine", and hubby got the male pick.. so he won! Jason Scott he is.

Im anxiously awaiting Gwenies baby boys name.. maybe she'll go with a veggie name this time.:dance: Potato -? Patato... tomato ...tamato

Mygirlsadie said:
wow I didnt even realize she was all that prego!! I thought she was just a few months along she sure keeps her tiny little figure during her pregnancies! Lucky lady! I wish them the best she is such a good person and mom to baby Apple!
I ddint either Sadie, I thought Angelina, and TOMKAT were much further along than she.

The stupid name notwithstanding, I saw photos of little Apple in a magazine and she's adorable. Sort of looks "Appley." :)

Talk is he was named that because of a song daddy wrote for mama. The name Moses is in the lyrics.

"Come on now, don't you want to see?/This thing that's happening to me/ Like Moses has power over sea/So you've got power over me/Come on now, don't you want to know?/ You're a refuge, somewhere I can go/You're air that, air that I can breathe, 'cause you're my golden opportunity."

I like Moses. Could have been worse!

BhamMama said:
Talk is he was named that because of a song daddy wrote for mama. The name Moses is in the lyrics.

"Come on now, don't you want to see?/This thing that's happening to me/ Like Moses has power over sea/So you've got power over me/Come on now, don't you want to know?/ You're a refuge, somewhere I can go/You're air that, air that I can breathe, 'cause you're my golden opportunity."

Moses Martin. I'm not too fond of it. :truce:

BhamMama said:

i like Moses Martin also...has a nice ring to it :)

...i had heard that Gwyneth might name a boy Bruce, after her father...

Jeana (DP) said:
Moses Martin. I'm not too fond of it. :truce:

Neither am I. Poor kid - you know he's going to get teased his whole life for being as slow as (Moses). Maybe they'll call him M & M instead.

Sniffy38 said:
Neither am I. Poor kid - you know he's going to get teased his whole life for being as slow as (Moses). Maybe they'll call him M & M instead.

Or when he and his friends get to a creek or some body of water they will ask him to part it so they can get across.

Sniffy38 said:
LOL Sniffy, it's slow as molasses.

Moses - lovely name, IMO.

plus: isn't it nice a showbizzy family have done it all right? she kept it from the press as long as she could and she didn't make a big deal of it?

wishing all the best for this lovely family. a brother for Apple. may they have the happiest of childhoods together. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back