I have to say..

Jay78

Reaction score
Ive been following this case for years, and i have to say, it is truly sad that justice will never be done for this poor little angel. It makes me angry to know that her killer went on with his/her life after taking such a young life. It is my hope that Jonbenet is in a better place.

heres to hoping one day somone will pay.

I agree with you, its a very sad case.......I am sure Jon Benet is in a better place.......

I think the killer is probably already paying. But in the end, this person(s) will be held accountable.

Poor little JonBenet. And I feel sad for Burke. His life has to have been rough. I hope he's doing well.

i dont see anyone being held accountable for this crime. Its been nearly a decade. A grand jury has ruled there is not enough evidence... im interested in your statement about how you believe the killer is already paying...

Jay78 said:
i dont see anyone being held accountable for this crime. Its been nearly a decade. A grand jury has ruled there is not enough evidence... im interested in your statement about how you believe the killer is already paying...
I think luvbeaches is saying that the killer or killers, in beaches mind are already paying, which correct me if I am wrong beaches, would mean its the ramseys??? Just because they were never convicted does not mean they are not guilty, JMO.

Jay78 said:

I disagree with you about the GJ. Just because they didn't indict someone at that point sure doesn't give that person or person a pass. I believe that the person who killed JonBenet is suffering in the sense that they didn't mean for it to happen. I don't mean that this person is in jail, or anything like that, but that this person KNOWS in their mind what they did, and they are suffering.

It's true that no one may be held accountable here on earth...which is sad, but I do believe one day the person or persons will answer to a much higher being...no matter who this person cleansed their soul to while on earth.

michelle said:
I think luvbeaches is saying that the killer or killers, in beaches mind are already paying, which correct me if I am wrong beaches, would mean its the ramseys??? Just because they were never convicted does not mean they are not guilty, JMO.

Yes, you are absolutely correct. I did mean that the person who did this, is paying in their own way. I don't know who did what or if anything, but I do believe that the R's know more than they are saying.

I just get frustrated thats all. Because no matter what, someone got away with murder. I just wish this case got solved. But i dont think it ever will.

Jay78 said:
I just get frustrated thats all. Because no matter what, someone got away with murder. I just wish this case got solved. But i dont think it ever will.

I think the crime scene was so botched, that it won't be solved. It's really a sad thing.

i too dont see how it will ever be solved. everyone can claim to know who did it, but the truth is, nobody knows for sure. Perhaps a DNA match one day may solve the case but i doubt it.

Anyone ever watch Cold Cases on TV? They say sometimes it's 30 or, one time, even 50 years when a case is finally solved.

Let's not get discouraged. I like to think "Truth will out."

I like to think whoever did it or caused it to be done will be caught for something else, and somehow "Every secret thing will be revealed." Such a big revelation would obviously take some time.

The wheels of justice sometimes move very slowly, the heavier the load they are carrying. Made that up myself, not completely an old saying.

I know, we don't feel like waiting sometimes 30-50 yrs for the whole truth about the JBR case, but we don't right now seem to have any choice. Hopefully something new will come to light soon.

There's an interesting post in the Natalee Holloway forum if we need a slight break from this one, about Amy Bradly and Natalee possibly falling for island "lover boys" and pimps, Joran having called himself one on his web site, according to an email notification. I don't mean to distract us but some may be watching both forums.

I'm looking for that thread about the vandalism threats to ST and Arndt, to mention that JR's place of employment was getting threats, orders not to rehire him. I don't think he's been employed since. Ran for political office in upper Michigan a couple of years ago, and I guess that's all.

Was that in the Rs' own book DOI, or another one? I'll be posting it in the other thread too if I find it.

Eagle1 said:
I'm looking for that thread about the vandalism threats to ST and Arndt, to mention that JR's place of employment was getting threats, orders not to rehire him. I don't think he's been employed since. Ran for political office in upper Michigan a couple of years ago, and I guess that's all.

Was that in the Rs' own book DOI, or another one? I'll be posting it in the other thread too if I find it.

Was what in DOI?

Yes, he ran, completely in opposition to his own statement that he was not a public figure. Guess he is now.

SuperDave said:
Was what in DOI? Yes, he ran, completely in opposition to his own statement that he was not a public figure. Guess he is now.

Was the employment problem in DOI? Probably. Doesn't it sound like something the R's would say? I'm not suggesting it was either true or untrue, wouldn't know. Or maybe PMPT or one of the other books?

I wouldn't know if running for office makes anyone a public figure in Michigan, although I live here. Maybe somebody here would know that.

"Was the employment problem in DOI? Probably. Doesn't it sound like something the R's would say?"

Yeah, it sounds like them, all right. (You can read that any way you like.)

Still I have my doubts as to whether of not THAT was related to the other vandalism incidents.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back