Anyone remember Dallas?

thinking back on it and all of those 80's nighttime soaps they were all kind of cheesy.

THe only way it can be done is as a comedy anyhow.

Travolta, I can see. I won't pay to see JLO in anything. She can't act. Plus, they're not even shooting the whole thing in Dallas, which is good when I consider the traffic nightmare it may cause for me, but the whole thing is just tacky, IMO.

Jeana (DP) said:
Travolta, I can see. I won't pay to see JLO in anything. She can't act. Plus, they're not even shooting the whole thing in Dallas, which is good when I consider the traffic nightmare it may cause for me, but the whole thing is just tacky, IMO.
I remember watching this growing up and loving it, I just cannot see J-lo in it......I will watch though, probably get a good laugh...

I was shocked at the casting..... I won't be paying to see this movie..... ugh! And, y'all are right - JHo can't act!

SHe did a good job portraying Tejano singer Selena.

Amraann said:

You could be right, I didn't see that. But the other stuff I've seen her in :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: ;)

Amraann said:
She was AWESOME in that movie, I had never seen her before that movie and she was great!

I used to watch this show religiously! I even had a pair of "I Shot JR" jeans. It was embroidered on the back pocket (okay, I was only like 12 years old...LOL!).

I won't pay to see this movie though. I'm over all of the old tv show movie remakes. May rent it on NetFlix when it comes out on DVD, just for old times sake though and a good laugh...hopefully :rolleyes:

CaliMom said:
I used to watch this show religiously! I even had a pair of "I Shot JR" jeans. It was embroidered on the back pocket (okay, I was only like 12 years old...LOL!).
LOL, Oh my goodness thats too funny. I too had all kinds of stuff embroidered on my clothes, dukes of hazzard, Michael Jackson ewww, and knots landing, loved that show.....

michelle said:
LOL, Oh my goodness thats too funny. I too had all kinds of stuff embroidered on my clothes, dukes of hazzard, Michael Jackson ewww, and knots landing, loved that show.....

LOVED Knots Landing, that was my favorite!!

J-Ho is not well liked and should get the hell out of Dallas.She is not worthy of portaying Sue Ellen.What a disgrace to Linda Gray.
I can picture it now,the family sitting together at the South Fork family table with her flashing wannabe gang signs to Miss Ellie to pass the beef."Yo Miss Ellie"

:sick:

:laugh:
dark_shadows said:
J-Ho is not well liked and should get the hell out of Dallas.She is not worthy of portaying Sue Ellen.What a disgrace to Linda Gray.
I can picture it now,the family sitting together at the South Fork family table with her flashing wannabe gang signs to Miss Ellie to pass the beef."Yo Miss Ellie"

:sick:
ROFLMAO!!!

dark_shadows said:
Thanks Michelle,
Glad that you posted this thread.:)
I can see her now telling Miss Ellis off and slapping poor little lucy around. BTW I wonder who will play Lucy??? I think a good one would be Drew Barrymore.....

michelle said:
I can see her now telling Miss Ellis off and slapping poor little lucy around. BTW I wonder who will play Lucy??? I think a good one would be Drew Barrymore.....
You are so right Michelle!
Maybe Paris Hilton is slated for the role if Lucy.........

michelle said:

It was first rumored to be Jessica Simpson, but I believe they've decided on Scarlett Johanson (or however you spell her name).

dark_shadows said:
You are so right Michelle!
Maybe Paris Hilton is slated for the role if Lucy.........
I think paris is too skinny, you know lucy was a little "thick" if you will, lol....

Jules said:
It was first rumored to be Jessica Simpson, but I believe they've decided on Scarlett Johanson (or however you spell her name).
I could see scarlett playing it, not jessica though.....She needs to stick to her "car washing videos"....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back