April 26, 2006 - 1 Year since Janet Marie and her unborn Child's Unsolved Murder

terminatrixator

All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and
Reaction score
One Year has passed since the brutal murder of Janet and her unborn Child. I would like to tell the friends and family that again, I am so very sorry for the loss that you all must be feeling.

I hope that someone will have a conscience and come forward with information that will at least bring you all one step closer to Justice that Janet and her baby so deserves.

I will be keeping you all in my prayers and though I cannot attend the vigil, I wanted you all to know that I will be lighting a candle for Justice and I hope there will be Justice soon. I know that Justice cannot bring Janet and her baby back, but I do hope that it will bring some peace to your family knowing that whoever did this would not be able to hurt another person.

If anyone has information, no matter how small or insignificant in may seem to you, regarding this brutal murder, please contact Investigator S.W. Vaughan at (919) 560-4440, ext. 247 or you can send an anonymous tip to CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200, Carole Sund/Carrington Memorial Reward Foundation at [size=-1]1-888-813-8389 or you can fill out a form now at http://tearsforjanet.com/Tip.htm[/size]

Again, my prayers are with Janet, her unborn child, Kaiden and all the family and friends of Janet.

My prayers will be with Janet, her unborn baby, her precious son and all who love her.
I hope that there will finally be justice for Janet and that her family can begin to heal.

I am deeply saddened by the fact that the perpetrator of this unspeakable crime is still walking around freely. My heart goes out to all of Janet's loved ones. You've never left my mind. I just don't know what it's going to take to get an arrest on this already. :(

My thoughts are with the Christiansen family today as well as those who knew Janet. It's hard to think that it's been a year and still no pending arrest or publicly named POI.

Justice will come.

It's hard to even know what to say. My thoughts and prayers are with the Christiansen family during this difficult time, as well as with any of those who knew Janet or who have fought for justice for her. I have faith that we will never have to mourn a second year passed without the criminal behind bars.

To the perpetrator of this horrendous crime: I hope that you one day grow a conscience and are forever wracked with unspeakable torment and guilt over what you have done. This is unforgiveable, and if nothing else, you will get your just punishment in the next life.

1.gif
For Janet annd her angel baby
1.gif

4.gif

~!~

My prayers are with you guys, you know we are here for you,
Janet is in our hearts. Today we are mourning her
death, but on Sat night we will
be celebrating her life
and bringing her back to minds and hearts of the
people of Durham. I am looking forward to shaking hands and
reminding people what a beautiful young lady
Janet was and that she and her baby will not be forgotten.

Good to see this story back in the news.
I noticed one reporter wrote a long article about this case:clap:
Let's hope it triggers someone to talk!
I also noticed they talked about LE wanting to find the laptop. LE should really give out information about the laptop. Type, color, serial number, etc. so people can be checking what they bought on ebay or at a pawn shop or in the paper, etc. Someone may have it and not know it.

My best wishes to the family and friends of Janet. I hope they find comfort today in knowing that there are alot of people who care and are praying for them.

ewwwinteresting said:
I also noticed they talked about LE wanting to find the laptop. LE should really give out information about the laptop. Type, color, serial number, etc. so people can be checking what they bought on ebay or at a pawn shop or in the paper, etc. Someone may have it and not know it.
I wonder if LE even knows the (true) details on the laptop to share with the public. The fact that no details have been given out other than to say that they are still interested in finding it seems like a way for LE to point the finger without quite pointing the finger. I think that LE suspects that that laptop was not pawned but rather destroyed, and personally, I don't think that LE expects to ever find it. JMO.

Amen to all the thoughts that have been posted here. May Janet's family find comfort and peace at this anniversary and may justice be served before the next one!

My thoughts and prayers are will the family and I checked out the weather for tomorrow, seems the rain that was expected seems to have passed by I hope that the friendds and family have a wonderful turnout tomorrow and I will be lighting a candle.

My thoughts & prayers have been with Janet's family all week. May they soon find peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back