CA - Jahi Turner, 2, San Diego, 25 April 2002

BirdieBoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As of today, the San Diego District attorney has announced that there will be no charges in the Jahi Turner case. They had a suspect (which I assume is Tieray Jones, the stepfather) but insufficient evidence. This is really sad.

Good grief, is the mother still with that man????

Penny Thompson, Jahi's maternal grandmother, who lives in Frederick, Md., said she was initially upset about the decision but has calmed down and understands what authorities are doing.

Attempts to locate Jones and the boy's mother were unsuccessful. Thompson said her daughter, who recently had a child, has been transferred to another city by the Navy. She said her daughter has the child with her.

(from above link)

I just don't understand how so many little children just vanish into thin air, neevr to be seen again. Its so frustrating, I can't even imagine the pain families have to go through. :(

I pray that one day we find out what happened to adorable little Jahi.

For this beautiful little boy, and all who miss him, so much.

Praying for you Jahi, Lanie

WasBlind said:
Prayers for Jahi, and answers and soon.

With HOPE, Lanie
HelpForTheMissing@yahoo.com

OK, this stinks. This case has always bothered me so much. Something just isn't right here and it makes me angry. It just seems like the search/investigation was dropped way too soon. So sad.
Karen

:razz: AUNTIEKAREN,

I agree..!! I Live in San Diego..!! :furious: Everything about the case was strange..!! The parents, the search, the media...!! JAHI WAS NEVER FOUND...HE TO MAY HAVE BEEN THROWN IN A DUMPSTER, THEN ENDED UP AT THE DUMP..!! THEY LOOKED AT THE DUMP FOR A FEW DAYS, THEN QUIT..!! NOT A WORD ABOUT HIM SINCE..!! :( :(

CARLA said:
:razz: AUNTIEKAREN,

I agree..!! I Live in San Diego..!! :furious: Everything about the case was strange..!! The parents, the search, the media...!! JAHI WAS NEVER FOUND...HE TO MAY HAVE BEEN THROWN IN A DUMPSTER, THEN ENDED UP AT THE DUMP..!! THEY LOOKED AT THE DUMP FOR A FEW DAYS, THEN QUIT..!! NOT A WORD ABOUT HIM SINCE..!! :( :(

Hi Carla--
The step-dad's story stunk from the very beginning. He went to get a soda and when he returned, Jahi was gone? First of all, who leaves a child that age alone, even for a few minutes? Then, it turned out that Jahi was never even on the playground, remember? How the hell do you search for a while, give up then say no charges filed--case closed? :waitasec: :waitasec: Where was the uproar--I mean, there are others who have been missing for years and decades and they are still being searched for. Why is Jahi different??
Karen

marylandmissing said:
Step dad was recently arrested for attempted murder here in Maryland.

Whoa! I "know" he is responsible for Jahi's death, I just know it!! :furious: :mad: :mad:
Karen

I wonder what the status of his marriage to Jahi's mother is. I was amazed that she stayed with him after Jahi's disappearance, and one of the articles above mentioned that she had another child and they were in some other state together. Tieray's true colors keep showing up, and I'm sure that eventually he'll end up in jail for killing somebody or another, but I sure would like to see him go to trial over Jahi's disappearance.

AuntieKaren said:
Hi Carla--
The step-dad's story stunk from the very beginning. He went to get a soda and when he returned, Jahi was gone? First of all, who leaves a child that age alone, even for a few minutes? Then, it turned out that Jahi was never even on the playground, remember? How the hell do you search for a while, give up then say no charges filed--case closed? :waitasec: :waitasec: Where was the uproar--I mean, there are others who have been missing for years and decades and they are still being searched for. Why is Jahi different??
Karen

They never quit looking for Laci.. Why stop looking for Jahi?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back