GUILTY FL - Charles Tyson, 9 mos, brutally murdered, Delray Beach, 27 April 2006

aussiegran

Reaction score
DELRAY BEACH, Fla. -- A man was charged Thursday with first-degree murder after police said he tossed his infant son from a car, slammed the boy onto the vehicle's hood and then threw him into a canal.

Charles Edward Tyson, 20, also faces charges of aggravated child abuse, child endangerment and violating a restraining order, Delray Beach police spokesman Jeffrey Messer said. Messer said Tyson admitted tossing his son into the canal.
http://www.local6.com/news/9048805/detail.html
:mad: Poor sweet baby.

I hope the state of Florida moves swiftly on this one. This man has forfeited his right to live.

The evil in some hearts is so frightening. Bless this baby.....singing with the angels and will never have to see evil again. I don't understand how anyone can do this to a child, ever!

aussiegran said:
DELRAY BEACH, Fla. -- A man was charged Thursday with first-degree murder after police said he tossed his infant son from a car, slammed the boy onto the vehicle's hood and then threw him into a canal.

Charles Edward Tyson, 20, also faces charges of aggravated child abuse, child endangerment and violating a restraining order, Delray Beach police spokesman Jeffrey Messer said. Messer said Tyson admitted tossing his son into the canal.
http://www.local6.com/news/9048805/detail.html
:mad: Poor sweet baby.
So mom was driving the car, stopped and did what while he killed her child and then he sped off?? What's missing here. She didn't jump in the canal after the baby or throw herself between the baby and the hood of the car?? Was she tied down, bc I sure as hell would be putting up a fight to save my child. She had a restraining order against him, so what was she doing with him?? I might be responding too harshly, so I'll stop here until we have more details:banghead:

OMG! :(

I wonder if it's 'drugs'. I don't see how any parent can possibly do such a thing, while in their right mind!

Liz said:
OMG! :(

I wonder if it's 'drugs'. I don't see how any parent can possibly do such a thing, while in their right mind!
What, stand by and watch it happen or the one doing it...or both!

Maybe they were arguing about who the father was and he had made up his mind that the baby wasn't his. Did they say how old the baby was?
What a loser. I just can't understand how some people on this earth have zero regard for human life.

This poor sweet INNOCENT little baby..
I hope this little angel recieves justice.

I read here at WS each and every day. I read these stories and I get angry, I cry. This story however is making me hold down the urge to throw up. The description just painted a way to vivid picture in my mind. Dear God in heaven, how do we punish these animals that do this? I don't want my tax dollars feeding these animals. Put them to death immedietly and thow their carcas in the trash for varmets and critters to eat off of. I swear, I wish I had never seen this story. This one is going to stay with me a while.

What is wrong with people?

Vigil Honors Baby Killed By Father

Funeral Arrangements Are Scheduled For Thursday

Tyson Confessed To Beating And Tossing The Baby

"She [the mother] sometimes thinks the baby is still in the hospital," said Vera Berry, Mosley’s great aunt.

"She'll say 'lets go to the hospital to be with the baby',” she said. “I think she's still in shock.”

Take a moment to spare a few thoughts for this innocent baby and his grieving family. :'(

OMG, this is horrible. What can one even say? I hope this maniac gets the death penalty.

He wont get the death penalty. I've noticed a lot of these cases where children and babies are murdered in horrific ways by mothers and fathers and they usually wind up with a 15 or 20 year sentence and get parole after 10. It's almost like children aren't worth a damn. It makes me so mad each time I see a case where a parent kills a child and gets 20 years.

From February 2008:

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2008-02-26/news/0802260019_1_charles-tyson-sentence-baby

Because he has been forgiven by two of those he hurt, Charles Tyson was spared the possibility of the death penalty Monday and instead sentenced to 40 years in prison for tossing his 9-month-old son into a Delray Beach canal nearly two years ago...

Tyson, 22, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and aggravated child abuse and will receive credit for 671 days he has served in jail. He also will be placed on probation for 10 years when he is released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back