Free to a good (or not so good) home

mjak

Reaction score
1 bad cat. Very very cute. All white with one blue eye and one green eye.
Loves to give kisses and must sleep in your bed. Hobbies include, pulling phone jacks out of walls, breaking phones, peeing down the bathtub drain , eating anything plastic, playing fetch with puff balls. Loves all people and children.
Prefers poland spring water from the bottle. Likes to be the center of attention at all times. Loves the internet and must be wrapped around owners neck when online. Requires nocturnal owner who enjoys being smackied in the face while laying in bed all night long. Comes with large supply of puff ballls. Non returnable!!!!!!! Potential owners you have been warned!!

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/mjakcameo/?action=view&current=Isis031.jpg

mjak

Beyond Belief said:
lol HA AHA HA

GOT ONE MALTESE TO MATCH YOUR CAT!

A two for one give away, lol!!!!

mjak

mjak my cat is also the same pure white one blue eye one green eye. she only comes out at nite and sometimes during the day she loves to hid under beds and such, but when its dark she wants attention for food. shes doesnt like when u hold her or pet her for a long time. she keeps to herself and in the summer sits in the window

smile22 said:
mjak my cat is also the same pure white one blue eye one green eye. she only comes out at nite and sometimes during the day she loves to hid under beds and such, but when its dark she wants attention for food. shes doesnt like when u hold her or pet her for a long time. she keeps to herself and in the summer sits in the window
Isis loves to be held. She loves to give kisses and loves human companionship.
I have been told by friends she is much more like a dog then a cat, lol.
Your cat and Isis sound like clones.

mjak

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82