776 users online (90 members and 686 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Since their appeals were denied, I very much doubt that they will "earn" a new trial. I think spending their days in prison is very fitting. But it will never bring back "their innocent 12 year old victim".

This was one of the most sickest, evilest stories I'd ever read about. These.... these "mosters" all deserve to rot for what they did to that little girl. It is sad that one literally got away with her evil.... I hope the other two NEVER get out of prison.

“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sr.

Ruflossn is offline "Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.", ~ George Bernard Shaw ~
    Quote Originally Posted by KimF View Post
    She should rot in that prison for the rest of her pathetic life. Hell is too good for her!
    I feel the same way!! This case makes me sick. It has since it occurred. SO senseless and sad.

http://simplysue1958.webs.com/apps/p...lbumid=3334322 there includes some more recent photos of Amanda.. I personally don't think she was behind it but she didn't much care for shanda either...from the way she talks she was more concerned about how the case would effect her life. she went on dr phill and only cried when talking about losing a scholarship over it and got kicked off the basketball team. how compassionate of her!
    /sarcasm off

---------------
    Just my opinion!
    ...¯\_(ツ)_/¯...
    ....-Margo-....

Ugh... I remember this case. I'm not from Indiana but I read the book about it. Horrifying.

RIP McStays

Laurie Tackett to be released Thursday.

http://fox59.com/2018/01/11/woman-co...d-from-prison/

Quote Originally Posted by jjs923 View Post
    Laurie Tackett to be released Thursday.

http://fox59.com/2018/01/11/woman-co...d-from-prison/
    On the anniversary of Shanda's murder. Disgusting.

I only heard of this case today. So two others are just out living their lives already!? Insanity. I assume they changed their names and stuff. So unfair.

I cannot believe Melinda Loveless, the ring leader in this entire operation, is going to be released in 2019. That's less than half of her sixty year sentence. Disgusting.
    JUSTICE FOR: Maureen, Melissa, Megan, Amber, Jessica, John Doe, Peaches, Baby Doe, Jane Doe #6 & Jane Doe #7

SSDGM

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14