VT VT - Elwyn 'Randy' White, 40, Northfield, Aug 2001

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
This is my friend Randy who was murdered.
His body was found may10,2002.
This case is still unsolved.

On May 10, 2002 the body of Elwyn White DOB: 07/08/61 (more often known as Randy White) was discovered buried in a shallow grave off the Berlin Pond Road in Northfield, Vermont. The grave site had been found by a person turkey hunting in the area. Investigation revealed that Randy White’s death was a homicide. Randy White had been residing in an apartment in Barre City, Vermont around the time of the homicide.

Randy's photo and V.S.P. contact info

He deserves justice and I hope they find who killed him.

They really don't give much info on the VSP website. I hope they figure out what happened th your friend DS. I hate to think of you having to carry the weight of not knowing who did this and why they did it for so long.
Stay Strong
Spaz

He deserves justice and I hope they find who killed him.

They really don't give much info on the VSP website. I hope they figure out what happened th your friend DS. I hate to think of you having to carry the weight of not knowing who did this and why they did it for so long.
Stay Strong
Spaz
My God MCDRAW and Spazkat, thank-you with all of my heart for posting your hearts. I am truly thankful to the both of you.

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

My friend was found 6 years ago this month.
His killer(s) have not been found.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

dark_shadows, :blowkiss:

I am so sorry about your friend Randy. That is such a long time to not know what happened. If I could help you carry your grief, you know I would.

Do they have any clues or evidence at all?

I hope there is closure for his case.

Much Love and Respect,
Talisman

dark_shadows, is there any more information about Randy that is not posted on the VSP? I know the police have to be vague about this stuff to protect the crime scene but it's frustrating. I also couldn't find anything about him on the Internet. I hope justice is brought to your friend soon.

Randy was my boyfriend about 15 years ago when he lived in Burlington. When I read about this story in the paper I was shocked. I still think about him sometimes. I hope we find out what happened someday.

Today is the first time I've learned about Randy and his death.

First of all, I want to just acknowledge the two of the posters who knew him. I am so very sorry that this happened to your friend, and to you. I lost a dear friend to murder years ago, and I know how horrible of a hole in our hearts that this can create.

Secondly, the information is sketchy but I am praying that LE will find the person responsible and bring them to justice. Randy deserves it, society deserves it, and you two deserve it.

God bless, and may HE expose the one who did this.

any pieces to this puzzle anywhere on the web so far, and i have been looking for the past hour. If there are any websites you know of, please let us know, we have to have something to go on, somewhere to start.
ANY!, INFORMATION on this case will be helpful.
thanks in advance.

Any family members, that anyone is aware of, that has a site about this, please post so we can visit it, and obtain some updates and further information

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...44.18405,-72.545643&spn=0.24078,0.721664&z=11

He was found only about 24 minutes from where he had a apartment at the time........in a shallow grave they mention at the following police link

http://www.dps.state.vt.us/vtsp/homicide/white_randy.htm

What was the scene at his apartment?...this is what were waiting on, some LE information on the case, so we know what path we are traveling on.

looking at the map, to where he was found, looks like one would have to know the area, so that would make it local......
did he know his killer?....if i had to speculate, without any information, i would say yes, he knew his killer.

white_randy.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back