Men Glued To Toilet Seats At Wal-Mart, Denny's

cathieq

Reaction score
For the second time in a month, police in Salisbury, Md., are investigating a report of a man glued to a toilet seat.

The latest incident happened Sunday night at Wal-Mart. An employee found the 20-year-old man stuck to the seat and banging on a wall for help. The man was treated at a local hospital.

Late in the evening on April Fool's Day, a man got glued to a seat at a local Denny's restaurant.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/9153267/detail.html

Apparently his momma didn't teach him how to aim at the toilet rather than actually sit on it. You never know what kind of disease you can catch from a toilet seat. Like my momma told me...what she says is gospel.

LMAO! I wonder if they had to use the jaws of life to remove him!

cathieq said:
For the second time in a month, police in Salisbury, Md., are investigating a report of a man glued to a toilet seat.

The latest incident happened Sunday night at Wal-Mart. An employee found the 20-year-old man stuck to the seat and banging on a wall for help. The man was treated at a local hospital.

Late in the evening on April Fool's Day, a man got glued to a seat at a local Denny's restaurant.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/9153267/detail.html

Apparently his momma didn't teach him how to aim at the toilet rather than actually sit on it. You never know what kind of disease you can catch from a toilet seat. Like my momma told me...what she says is gospel.
I wonder if the Walmart happened to have a surveillance camera that captured the image of the perpetrator. If so, it should make for an interesting case.

Lesson to be learnt - ALWAYS CHECK TOILET SEAT IF YOU REALLY HAVE TO SIT DOWN! LOL:waitasec:

This is too funny...errr to me....I'm sure not to the men though. :D

Bowles said:
LMAO! I wonder if they had to use the jaws of life to remove him!
Hey Bowles,

My son says that doing a #2 in a public place is a no no and should be avoided.
The man was obviously doing the #2 thing,he was sitting down.:eek:

I feel bad for the rescuers.:(

And, nearing the fifth anniversary of the earlier glued-to-toiled-seat tales (no pun), we find....

Maryland man glued to Wal-Mart toilet seat (CNN)
[At the Wal-Mart], they found the 48-year-old victim, who called for help after realizing the sticky situation he was in when he tried -- and failed -- to stand up and leave the superstore's restroom, Donnelly said.

It took responders 15 minutes to remove the victim from the stall, but they were unable to disconnect the toilet seat from his body, Donnelly said.
(more at link above)

The unfortunate prank victim suffered "only minor injuries to his buttocks" after hospital workers detached the seat.

A woman scorned.............

ok, so, they sit on a public toilet seat without using a paper protector but how do they not see the glue first? even if it's clear, wouldn't you see some kind of residue on the seat?

Lol! It would be really awful if a little boy, disabled, or elderly man went in and sat down though. Only a man would sit on a Walmart toilet seat. My mother taught me to hover and never actually sit on one.

would you not feel the glue before it hardened even if you didn't see it? i mean...strange? maybe it sticks on contact? either way, very unfortunate.

All of the hovering over seats explains why every time I use a public restroom, there is pee and all other kind of ungodly disgusting things on it. Fine if you can aim while standing but if you can't, just sit down. You really aren't in any danger of catching stuff if you wash your hands afterward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back