Hat Tricks

Cherokee

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It has been brought to my attention by another poster that my hat (Cherokee) is being used by someone at the Susan Bennett's Webbsleuths Forum aka "the Swamp".

I want it known to the members of the JBR community that I have NEVER posted at the Swamp under any hat or anonymously. I don't even read there.

I have been known as Cherokee for the past four years in the JBR forums. I resent this attempt to highjack my name and reputation by someone who wishes to impersonate me and/or lacks the guts and integrity to post under their own name or hat.

That's interesting. I did a search there for Cherokee (wanted to see what your doppelganger was saying :) ) and got no hits searching under Author and just a couple referring to a Jeep Cherokee in the Smart case.

The post was made and then deleted and the thread was locked. That is why it won't be found in a search. If you look down the list of threads, you will see the evidence that the post was made.

The implication is that Cherokee made a post which required deletion. The silly games that people play...

That would explain it. I wasn't looking at individual threads just doing a general Search.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011
Back