TX - Brian Rivera, 3, beaten to death, San Antonio, 2 May 2006

aussiegran

Reaction score
SAN ANTONIO -- A 3-year-old boy who died of child abuse complained about stomach aches hours before his death, a neighbor who cared for the boy said Thursday.

"He ... said very little," said Elias Vidal, who was asked by his neighbor's boyfriend to look over Brian Andrew Rivera. "He just kept saying, 'My stomach hurts. I'm thirsty.' we gave him some juice. He looked real tired."

Vidal said that Joel Carlos Monteagudo left the child with him because the boy's mother was having car trouble. Monteagudo told Vidal the boy was constipated, Vidal said.\
http://www.ksat.com/news/9161147/detail.html
:banghead: There are so many poor little children dieing by the hands of those who should be protecting them.

He probably did it on purpose (taking him to the neighbors) hoping they would be blamed.

Still another idiot boyfriend and idiot mother. It just goes on and on, doesn't it? We have a case like that near me right now. At first the mother defended the guy! She's in jail now too, due in court tomorrow.

Poor little guy... These child abuse stories over and over again make me literally sick.. What is wrong with people :chicken: ?

As far as I can tell, Joel Monteagudo was sentenced to 35 years on 10/31/07 by No Contest plea. I can't find any court documents to back it up, so it isn't written in stone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back