Man Arrested for Allegedly Driving Drunk on Lawn Mower

Oh my, my father and his neighbor do this all the time.......

This could be almost anyone who has a yard and riding lawn mower. :p

I found it bizzare only b/c I can't figure out how bad anyone could actually get hurt in a drunk mowing accident on a sidewalk. At least he didn't drive his car to the store.

It's still a motor vehicle and he can still be arrested for operting whiel intoxicated if he is on a pubklic radway/sidewalk... On your own property is a different matter.. Someone could still get hurt.

You've been arrested for a DUI on your riding lawn mower!:D

edited to add...I think this might be one of my relatives:eek: Just kidding, but they've all done it before!

I thought it was just George Jones who did stuff like that? :slap:

Take's me atleast 2 beer's to get off my lazy behind to get on the mower to cut the grass......remind me couple year's back where i live they arrested a man for DUI riding a horse on main st. in labor day celebration...or could been wrote up as Riding Horse Under The Influence "RUI".. I don't know if they made the horse walk a stright line or stand on one hoof??? "town cop's are barney want to be" or that's how they act every couple day's

While iam on the subject few month's back 2 town cop's responding to a call hit head on with each other putting the city's complete police motor vehicle's force in the auto body shop for 6 to 8 week's!!!! both sayed the sun was in there eye's and they couldn't see..I didn't know the sun set in the west and the east in that city!!!! I try to learn something ever day but sure not from them 2!!! I highly suspect someone's lying in the sun in both there eye's theory they are telling everyone !!!

welder 79 said:
Take's me atleast 2 beer's to get off my lazy behind to get on the mower to cut the grass......remind me couple year's back where i live they arrested a man for DUI riding a horse on main st. in labor day celebration...or could been wrote up as Riding Horse Under The Influence "RUI".. I don't know if they made the horse walk a stright line or stand on one hoof??? "town cop's are barney want to be" or that's how they act every couple day's
----------------------

LOL.in Ohio a person can be arrested for riding a bicycle drunk and it has happened,dont know about roller skates.

Nore said:
----------------------

LOL.in Ohio a person can be arrested for riding a bicycle drunk and it has happened,dont know about roller skates.
....................Some of my good friend's are police officer's but i think some other's are getting carryed away with enforcing dui law's and other law's and they the same one's that sweeting up there coffee all night long with jack danels or jim beam while on duty !!! Who protect's us from them when this happen's.. this problem is a lot worst than most people know,, if you ever see a police officer chewing gum about 70 MPH or smoking a cigar try to get close to him he will not let you because he know's what he been doing!!! they got a bad job low pay and long hour's but that don't give them the right to beat up on people or arrest someone or give them a dumb ticket because they high as a kite and think they are super cop but meet them when they are not drinking they are very nice people..don't take my word on it check it out yourself you be surprized

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back