Adam Sandler a Big Daddy

Happy to hear this. I love Adam Sandler. I think he's hilarious!!

oh i was SOOOO crushing on him well, since I first saw a movie of his. I wonder if hes goofy and sweet off screen like he is on screen?

I've worked with him a couple of times. He was always really polite and funny, though sometimes a bit shy, surprisingly enough.

Masterj said:
I've worked with him a couple of times. He was always really polite and funny, though sometimes a bit shy, surprisingly enough.

I read that about him! My kids watch "Big Daddy" over and over, and they have since it came out! What do you do for a living, if you don't mind my asking, Masterj?

Eve

Congratulations to the happy parents!

I so enjoy watching him! Especially when he is with Drew Barrymore. The are so good together. I wish they would come out with another romantic comedy.

Robbie & Julia forever!!!!

JMHO

eve said:
I read that about him! My kids watch "Big Daddy" over and over, and they have since it came out! What do you do for a living, if you don't mind my asking, Masterj?

Eve
I worked in sports and entertainment for several years and now I work for a former politician.

The first time I met Adam was while I was in college on the student entertainment committee and we had him perform. You should have seen all the girls trying to throw themselves at him. It was really funny. Not much was different 3 years later when I was working in basketball. He did some promos and events for us. He seemed like a really down to earth, guys guy who didn't care for the typical hoopla that most of the celebs seemed to enjoy. He didn't want extra security (although we required it) and didn't pull a celeb "attitude."

CONGRATS to the new parents!!

I've been a fan of Adam Sandler since his days on MTV' Remote Control where he was "STUD BOY"

Anyone remember that????? or am I showing my age???? ;)

indallas2 said:
CONGRATS to the new parents!!

I've been a fan of Adam Sandler since his days on MTV' Remote Control where he was "STUD BOY"

Anyone remember that????? or am I showing my age???? ;)
I loved that show! Colin Quinn - Kari Wurher. I still think I would have made it pretty far on there. :snooty:

Masterj said:
I loved that show! Colin Quinn - Kari Wurher. I still think I would have made it pretty far on there. :snooty:
That was a good game show - they should of never taken that one off. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back