J. Lo is pregnant....

Tristan

Reaction score
I heard on one of those tabloid news shows that J. LO is indeed preggers.

I don't care for her, but I have never seen such a baby boom in Hollywood.

What is it in the water supply or something?! :p

Tristan said:
I heard on one of those tabloid news shows that J. LO is indeed preggers.

I don't care for her, but I have never seen such a baby boom in Hollywood.

What is it in the water supply or something?! :p
Nah, these actresses are all just coming of age,that's all. When they start hitting their 30's or beyond, it's sort of now or never........

I guess she can say goodby to her perfect butt.
laugh.gif

now this is the kind of news that i like!!! i luv it when women with so-called perfect body's get pregnant (including my friends!)!!! REDEMPTION for all us normal gals!!! Sweet.

... although I'm sure that JLO will have a plastic surgeon on standby when her little latin love child pops out to make any necessary repairs!!!

2sisters said:
I guess she can say goodby to her perfect butt.
laugh.gif

Maybe not. I'm not fan of Madonna, but she's had two kids and has an amazing body, as do many of the females in movies.

Jeana (DP) said:
Maybe not. I'm not fan of Madonna, but she's had two kids and has an amazing body, as do many of the females in movies.

How come these chicks make it through without stretch marks? I had a beautiful tummy while I was preggers...the doc even commented on it. :) After the baby was born, my butt and *advertiser censored* looked a cat clawed me and hung on while sliding down! :rolleyes:

Marine Mom said:
How come these chicks make it through without stretch marks? I had a beautiful tummy while I was preggers...the doc even commented on it. :) After the baby was born, my butt and *advertiser censored* looked a cat clawed me and hung on while sliding down! :rolleyes:

Don't forget that they use "body makeup," so what you see on the screen is greatly enhanced. They'll have it done even before personal public appearances. Hollywood can do remarkable things with make up, etc. ;)

Jeana (DP) said:
Don't forget that they use "body makeup," so what you see on the screen is greatly enhanced. They'll have it done even before personal public appearances. Hollywood can do remarkable things with make up, etc. ;)

I Agree.. I also think these women will do what it takes in order to still be in the spotlight. They will lose that weight and get back in shape fast.

Marine Mom said:
A whole lotta money. Personal trainers, personal chefs, plastic surgery, botox...etc, etc, etc. Stuff us normal folk could never afford.

Marine Mom said:
I need to get me a tub of that spackle...I mean, makeup. :p
LOL...good one!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[QUOTE said:
Marine Mom]How come these chicks make it through without stretch marks?
[/QUOTE]
Not everyone gets stomach stretch marks, I didn't, and either did my mom or my daughter.

Not everyone gets stomach stretch marks, I didn't, and either did my mom or my daughter.[/QUOTE]
:slap: No freaking fair! :croc:

LOLOL Toms Girl???

That is like going to a diet thread and saying you weigh 102:)

I hope you know I type that while laughing .. basically I am totolly jealous!!!
I must attest to the fact that the thread I postd has good info!

Emu oil does wonders!

Marine Mom said:

Now that is quite the visual :laugh: :D :laugh: I sure can relate though because mine look the same way :banghead:

These gals probably have some kind of plastic surgery on their tummys to remove stretch marks. Not all of them can escape stretch marks. They look so fit right away because they can afford personal trainers and they probably start training right out of the birthroom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back