UK - Rochelle Holness, 15, found dismembered, London, 25 Sept 2005

OriginalJerseyGirl

CERTIFIED FLYERS FANATIC!
Reaction score
'Life means life' for monster who killed Rochelle | 24dash.com - Communities

Butcher and convicted sex attacker John McGrady will die in jail after he was given a whole life sentence at the Old Bailey today for the murder and mutilation of a 15-year-old girl.

Rochelle Holness's mother Jennifer Bennett shouted "Rot in hell" as he was led to cells.

Judge Stephen Kramer told McGrady: "I have been driven to the conclusion you must have been motivated by a sexual desire and when you are drinking you are, and continue to be, a dangerous predator to women, especially young women...

Former butcher McGrady, 48, pleaded guilty at an earlier hearing to killing Rochelle Holness, who vanished on September 25 last year after she left home to call her boyfriend...

That Sunday, McGrady had sexual intercourse with his girlfriend, but had not achieved satisfaction as he had been drinking.

As his girlfriend left, he commented: "What am I going to do? That means I will have to go out and look for someone."

She laughed as she thought he was joking...

When McGrady told his girlfriend he would have to go out and look for someone after having unsatisfactory sexual intercourse with her, "you were clearly not joking as she had thought", commented the judge...

Her mutilated body was found in five black plastic bin bags near a rubbish chute in Milford Towers, Catford, south London, where McGrady lived...

Mirror.co.uk - News - LIFE FOR SEX BEAST CHILD KILLER

... Dad Denroy, 44, said he was furious Irish-born McGrady had been able to "slip under the radar" despite his previous convictions.

He added: "He will never know the devastation he's caused. Rochelle's mother is distraught to the point she may lose her mind."​

What a beautiful and vibrant young girl. I pray that this family can find some way to move forward. I am so sad for Rochelle's mom. She's been completely devastated by this. :(

Why let rapists out? ever?

Picture:

http://tinyurl.com/rpxyh
McGrady buys tools to dismember Rochelle

She really was a beautiful girl. i'm so sad and sorry for her family.

JerseyGirl said:
Unbelievable. It's like a horror movie. :sick:

I hope that he's destroyed slowly and painfully in prison.

I hope 'Life Imprisonment' means life imprisonment! :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brentr
Back