Mayor Seeks sex from women with late water bills

Izzy Mae

Reaction score
Updated: 8:31 a.m. ET May 19, 2006

WALDRON, Ark. - The 72-year-old mayor was arrested this week on charges he sought sex from two women in exchange for preventing their water from being turned off.

One of the women told investigators she had been having sex with Troy Anderson for money for eight to 10 years, according to an affidavit.Article

Izzy Mae said:
Updated: 8:31 a.m. ET May 19, 2006

WALDRON, Ark. - The 72-year-old mayor was arrested this week on charges he sought sex from two women in exchange for preventing their water from being turned off.

One of the women told investigators she had been having sex with Troy Anderson for money for eight to 10 years, according to an affidavit.Article
I knew there was going to be a down side to my husband getting elected Mayor! I guess I need to be sure all the past due water bills in our town get paid before he goes to collect! LMAO!!!! Seriously, this is pretty sad. :(

How can he get away with that for so long? All of taxpayers always get the short end of it!:doh:

Affidavit and documents

Arkansas pol charged with taking sex as payment for overdue bills

0519061inside1.jpg
MAY 19--An Arkansas mayor has been charged with soliciting sex from two women in exchange for keeping their water on in the face of delinquent utility bills. Troy Anderson, 72, was arrested this week and charged with abuse of public trust and patronizing a prostitute. Anderson's alleged scheme is detailed in a Scott County District Court arrest warrant, a copy of which you'll find below. According to investigators, one woman had sex with Anderson, while the second woman rebuffed his offer (and recorded Anderson's sleazy come-on for police). Anderson, mayor of the town of Waldron since 1999, was charged with two counts of abuse of public trust, a felony, and four counts of patronizing a prostitute, a misdemeanor. Anderson, who is now seeking the Democratic nomination for a county judgeship, is scheduled for a July 6 arraignment on the charges. (5 pages)

Democratic nomination for a county judgeship, hummmmm.

What does that mean exactly, the only thing that I can guess at is that he was trying to be a Judge.

That is even more scary, to be in a position over "vulnerable" women defendants in a court of law.

"Anderson offered her $100 for sex, grabbed her and exposed himself, the affidavit said". :eek: :eek:

Wow, I'm glad we pay our water rates by Direct Debit, I don't want someone like that 72 year geezer round at my house!! Well, I could always introduce him to our dog if he did! :angel:

deandaniellws said:
I knew there was going to be a down side to my husband getting elected Mayor! I guess I need to be sure all the past due water bills in our town get paid before he goes to collect! LMAO!!!! Seriously, this is pretty sad. :(
But those are some of the perks that come with the position. The job of mayor doesn't pay much but there are a lot of "side benefits." You are trying to ruin all of his fun.

Buzzm1 said:
But those are some of the perks that come with the position. The job of mayor doesn't pay much but there are a lot of "side benefits." You are trying to ruin all of his fun.
LMAO!!!! ;)

lizziedripping said:
"Anderson offered her $100 for sex, grabbed her and exposed himself, the affidavit said". :eek: :eek:

Wow, I'm glad we pay our water rates by Direct Debit, I don't want someone like that 72 year geezer round at my house!! Well, I could always introduce him to our dog if he did! :angel:
Why? Is your dog particuarly beautiful? :) Perhaps you could get not only your water to stay on, but free cable!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back