Ali's Website

magpie

Derek's Grandma
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think this website is sponsored by Ali's family. You can read and post prayers to her guestbook, read updates by the family. Many pictures of Ali and her family here.

I think the family really needs help getting Ali's face and name out to the public. This is so sad.

http://www.whereisaligilmore.com/index.php

There's a 10 minute segment from the Montel Williams show on the update page of Ali's website.

Montel talks to Ali's mother and sister about some of the facts of the case.

There is a clip of James Gilmore included in the interview.

Also some comments from a Law enforcement officer involved in the search for Ali. Interesting.

Windows Media Player required:

http://www.whereisaligilmore.com/updates.php

There is an interesting post on the website from her husband dated the 29th. I think some of the wording is a little distant (our unborn baby, etc.).

2luvmy said:
There is an interesting post on the website from her husband dated the 29th. I think some of the wording is a little distant (our unborn baby, etc.).
I had to go back to read that one specifically--I thought it strange he would complain about missing income and bill collector's at a time like this! That would be the last of my husband's concerns if I went missing!

Agreed! I have never called my babies unborn babies. They were always my babies whether in my tummy or not. Their father always called them babies, the baby, etc. too.

Also, I thought it odd that he mentions the bill collectors etc. If my loved one were missing I would be encouraging them to come home and stating how much I loved them and missed them- not discussing the bills and stuff.

I havent had time to look through all the posts....is this the first time he has posted?

2luvmy said:
I havent had time to look through all the posts....is this the first time he has posted?
I am not sure if it is or not but I really do think this post was strange! Later (after my kids aer sleeping) I will go do some research on it! :)

He has two other posts on there. One is like a poem/song he must have written at some point in thier relationship, it doesn't seem to me it was written after her disappearance and another post saying she is his first thought in the morning and last thought at night, he expects her to walk through the door etc...again his mentions his unborn child. I am not sure why but it still seems weird to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74
Back