NC - 44 year old woman.....13 year old boy

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
news link

Sick story.

Just a question...what the hell is that holding her glasses together???

Woman, 44, Nabbed For Sex With Boy, 13

Cops: Predator shared North Carolina home with her alleged victim

MAY 19--A 44-year-old North Carolina woman was arrested Wednesday on charges that she carried on a month-long sexual relationship with a 13-year-old boy. Linda Ann McBride was arrested Wednesday at the Winston Salem home she shared with the boy and the child's grandmother (who, cops said, is a friend of McBride's). McBride is facing two counts of statutory rape and an indecent liberties rap, according this police report. She was booked into the Davidson County Sheriff's Department lockup--where the below mug shot was snapped--on $50,000 bond. (3 pages)

function openWindow2(theURL){ winName = 'emailthis'; features = 'scrollbars=yes,width=485,top=185,left=128,resizable=no,height=' + (screen.availHeight-370); theWindow = window.open(theURL,winName,features); theWindow.focus();}
emailIcon.gif
E-mail story to a friend.

< 1 2 3 >

Gosh, she looks.....evil! :eek:

I hazard to say that her glasses are being held together by
a. one of those little beige plastic bags repeatedly wrapped around the middle
b. a giant bandaid
c. a....condo--- (you know one of those thingies)

That's one sick cookie. She looks like a slightly pissed off bulldog. Hope they cage her up real soon!

I was going to say her glasses were either held together by chewing gum, or silly putty.

Ewwww! Should have posted a warning before those pics.

JMHO

I think it's one of those bandaids made of fabric, that are shaped like an H for cuts on your knuckles. What a perv! It makes no difference that it's a woman and a boy, it's child molesting!!

:laugh: :laugh:

tennessee said:
Ewwww! Should have posted a warning before those pics.

JMHO
:eek: how nasty......and mean looking.............

Amraann said:
That is a face only a mother could love.
I dont know-- I am a mother, and I dont know about that one...:waitasec:

LMAO ....

It was a far cry nicer then what I was originally going to post!!

I'd say it's definitely child molesting - but with, I can't think of the term, aggrivating factor, maybe... of being that it was with her.

GlitchWizard said:
I'd say it's definitely child molesting - but with, I can't think of the term, aggrivating factor, maybe... of being that it was with her.
KINDA DOUBLES THE SICKNESS...DOESNT IT?

This post brought several replies to mind:

1- Makes me ashamed to say I am from NC (and most of us don't do such sick things, nor do we look like that).
2- Looks like a bandaid on her glasses to me
3 - OK-I am just going to say it....she must have drugged, blindfolded and hypnotized this boy, because "there ain't no way" he found that attractive.

Sick, sick, sick!!!!

"I don't mean no harm, BUT"....if this were his ONLY option, I would have suggested sticking to "doing by himself" if you understand what I mean. Lawd have mercy. The whole story is sick enough, but when you see the perp/perv it just add insult to injury.

I just don't know!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back