GUILTY VA - Allen 'Chip' Ellis, 18, Midlothian, 22 May 2006

Latest Article. Police: No signs that teen ran away

http://www.timesdispatch.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=RTD/MGArticle/RTD_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1137836325258

he was last seen about 10 p.m. at the Wendy's restaurant in the village of Midlothian. Earlier, about 8:45, he had dropped off some DVDs at the Midlothian Library at 521 Coalfield Road. He was to have returned home by 10.
"We don't have any reason to believe he's in danger," said Chesterfield police Maj. Warner Williams. "But it's just one of those cases . . . he had a normal day on Monday, does what he says he's going to do, and then disappears."

"It's a real head-scratcher."

Police and about 75 high school teens canvassed the area yesterday looking for any sign of the missing teen.

"We need to find that car, that is critical," said Sherri Ellis, executive director of the Midlothian YMCA.

Chip Ellis called his girlfriend about 7:30 p.m. Monday on his cell phone and nothing seemed amiss, Williams said. The cell phone hasn't been used since. "For a teenager not to have his cell phone on or be using it, that's unusual."

In addition, no money has been withdrawn from the teen's savings account, Williams said.

Car found is missing teen's; body found inside vehicle

Thursday, May 25, 2006
From NBC12 News

Police have confirmed a car found in eastern Henrico belongs to missing Midlothian teen, Allen "Chip" Ellis, 18. Sources close to the investigation say a body was also found; a body they describe as being badly burned. Police say an anonymous tip led them to Chip's burned out Nissan Sentra along a wooded dirt path off the end of Harvey Street, near Laburnum Avenue.

At this time, police have not directly commented on the body found in the vehicle. The body has yet to be identified.

Continued:

http://www.nbc12.com/news/state/2875086.html

I just found out about this. I was so hoping for a different outcome. Watching the people who love him on the news has been heartbreaking.:(

This is such a waste.Heart-breaking.Those poor parents .
It seems like just a week ago I was warning my teen ( also a life-guard) to stay away from remote areas with kids he hardly knows . Kids are so trusting of their peers. My son gave me the "Oh,mom" look . You just never know . Two 18year old lives are wasted . The victim and his killer . Tragic .

Maybe I missed it (I am exhausted tonight) but, how could they arrest the teen for stealing the car but not for murder? :waitasec: I am sure I am not seeing the obvious but, if someone could explain please..

It seems like they arrest people for what ever else they can other than murder example felon having a gun, parole violation. They more than likely know it is this young man just have to build an iron clad case. This is so senseless it seems to slowly become more and more frequent. This town has shown amazing amazing fellowship. I am really impressed that so many students were out there with flyers and helping. I am praying for his family.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=8104728 look at this and tell me i havnt missed something ? in the comments there is a guy with a missing poster
of chip then on the 23 it had chip posting a comment ??? he is airconditioningtvland .... :waitasec: its also in the third month im wondering if its the persons icon that changes when they replace thier icon with a new one and if it affects all thier posts

zadari said:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=8104728 look at this and tell me i havnt missed something ? in the comments there is a guy with a missing poster
of chip then on the 23 it had chip posting a comment ??? he is airconditioningtvland .... :waitasec: its also in the third month im wondering if its the persons icon that changes when they replace thier icon with a new one and if it affects all thier posts
It looks to be his comment to the "my space" page of a friend , from an earlier time .

mom3dd said:
It seems like they arrest people for what ever else they can other than murder example felon having a gun, parole violation. They more than likely know it is this young man just have to build an iron clad case. This is so senseless it seems to slowly become more and more frequent. This town has shown amazing amazing fellowship. I am really impressed that so many students were out there with flyers and helping. I am praying for his family.
Thank you for the explanation. I sincerely hope the family and loved ones can find some peace at this horrible time. I will be praying for them.

This is so sad, I hadnt heard about this boy....

im very very sad about this too . that young man was so well liked
my heart just aches for his family and friends . i feel so sad for them all :(

zadari said:
im very very sad about this too . that young man was so well liked
my heart just aches for his family and friends . i feel so sad for them all :(
It is horrible, I will pray for his family....

http://www.wric.com/I live in Virginia, about 20mins away from Midlothian, where Chip was from. This is our local TV station, it has very good...up to the minute coverage on this case (in video) so just click on the above link for updates on this case.
My heart goes out to the Ellis family!

Let Love Rule:woohoo:
http://absolutkravitz.com

Teen charged in with stealing the missing boy's vehicle
A Midlothian High School student was arrested yesterday and charged with stealing the car that fellow student Allen "Chip" Ellis was driving when he disappeared Monday night.

snip

Rick Ellis, Chip Ellis' father, said during a news briefing outside the family's home yesterday that his son had been dead for a while when his body was found.

"We were told [Thursday] night that it probably was Chip in the car, but the body was decomposed and they couldn't confirm it visually. And they preferred that we wait [to announce his death] until dental records confirmed it."

Asked about Lindenfeld, Rick Ellis declined to say whether his son or family knew the teen.

Chip Ellis' car was found about 2:30 p.m. in woods beyond the end of Cedar Fork Road, an extension of Harvie Road, about a mile from Laburnum Avenue.

A law-enforcement source yesterday said there was evidence that someone had attempted to burn the car, "but I don't know to what extent it was or was not burned."

http://www.timesdispatch.com/

A friend knows the family. Pretty horrible. Chip would have graduated from high school later this month.

This world just gets worse and worse. So they think it was another kid or some kids that did this? Doesn't anyone value life anymore? This is just so sad. My heart goes out to the parents and family. This poor kid didn't even get to graduate. I hope they find out who did this and soon.

What is this with so many people setting cars on fire with bodies in them. Don't they read the news for pity sake....You get caught stupid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back