GUILTY MD - Patrick Walker, 23, killed in road rage incident, Bel Air, 26 May 2006

bakerprune64 said:
Gosh Michelle, that's a little too close for comfort:eek:
Heck yea, I swear this world has gone mad.....I am so afraid for my son and all the children today. Its a scary place...

The article said the two involved did not know one another...so maybe a traffic mishap or something? Whatever, I don't think I'll exit my car without a policeman there....Things are getting bad in this world...

I told my husband that the world has gone mad. I remember a joke a friend of mine told me a long time ago. She said, "If God doesn't do something about the world soon, he'll owe Sodom and Gomorrha (sp?) an apology."

BeeBee said:
I told my husband that the world has gone mad. I remember a joke a friend of mine told me a long time ago. She said, "If God doesn't do something about the world soon, he'll owe Sodom and Gomorrha (sp?) an apology."
That is true. I believe that anyway. It has to be worse then Sodom and Gomorrah....JMO

Did I read that sub-headline correctly? Baltimore's first murder in 2 decades? How can this be? I thought Baltimore was one of the most violent cities in America.

Anyway, it appears to me that maybe these cars were in the way of this young man and he leaned in the window to see if they could move...and that's when the stabbing occurred. That's only speculation though.

Paladin said:
Did I read that sub-headline correctly? Baltimore's first murder in 2 decades? How can this be? I thought Baltimore was one of the most violent cities in America.

Anyway, it appears to me that maybe these cars were in the way of this young man and he leaned in the window to see if they could move...and that's when the stabbing occurred. That's only speculation though.
Oh Lord not baltimore, The town of Bel air.....We all know how Baltimore is....

Ah, I guess I just assumed it was Baltimore because the website was the Baltimore Sun.

I was coming home from work on Friday and they had one of the roads blocked off because of the ongoing investigation after this happened. It is horrible. Bel Air is a great place to live and work. My doctor's office is right down the street from where this happened. Everyone I know is shocked. I have lived in Harford County since our family moved from the city in1978. I don't remember anything like this happening in Bel Air. So sad and tragic.... :(

Sandy247 said:
I was coming home from work on Friday and they had one of the roads blocked off because of the ongoing investigation after this happened. It is horrible. Bel Air is a great place to live and work. My doctor's office is right down the street from where this happened. Everyone I know is shocked. I have lived in Harford County since our family moved from the city in1978. I don't remember anything like this happening in Bel Air. So sad and tragic.... :(
We probably live by each other :crazy: ..

michelle said:
We probably live by each other :crazy: ..

It sounds like it!! I live in Abingdon and work in Jarrettsville. I drive through the town of Bel Air everyday to go to work. I heard about this before I left for work on Friday. The Health Dept employees where having a bbq outside when this happened. I am so shocked still. The boy that was killed was so young, only 23. I still can't believe this happened so close to home.

Sandy247 said:
It sounds like it!! I live in Abingdon and work in Jarrettsville. I drive through the town of Bel Air everyday to go to work. I heard about this before I left for work on Friday. The Health Dept employees where having a bbq outside when this happened. I am so shocked still. The boy that was killed was so young, only 23. I still can't believe this happened so close to home.
I know, we live behind the mall......

My boss brought in The Aegis this morning and there is a big article on the front cover about the murder. The boy that was killed worked at GNC in the mall as a manager. A friend of mine works at GNC. I am sure that he is shocked as well. I think everyone is.

Sandy247 said:
My boss brought in The Aegis this morning and there is a big article on the front cover about the murder. The boy that was killed worked at GNC in the mall as a manager. A friend of mine works at GNC. I am sure that he is shocked as well. I think everyone is.
I will have to get the aegis, that is sad...

From April 2007:

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2007-04-07/news/0704070167_1_walker-simmons-road-rage

Yesterday, 20-year-old Michael Razzio Simmons pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in Walker's death and agreed to serve the maximum of 30 years in prison...

Simmons, a former student at Harford Community College and a former assistant football coach in an area recreation league, was out on bail at the time of the incident, awaiting trial on charges stemming from an August 2005 incident in which he was accused of beating another man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back