Pedophiles to launch political party

Marie

Daughter, if you don't remember us...who will?
Reaction score
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Dutch pedophiles are launching a political party to push for a cut in the legal age for sexual relations to 12 from 16 and the legalization of child *advertiser censored* and sex with animals, sparking widespread outrage.

"A ban just makes children curious," Ad van den Berg, one of the party's founders, told the Algemeen Dagblad (AD) newspaper.

"We want to make pedophilia the subject of discussion," he said, adding the subject had been a taboo since the 1996 Marc Dutroux child abuse scandal in neighboring Belgium.

"We want to get into parliament so we have a voice. Other politicians only talk about us in a negative sense, as if we were criminals," Van den Berg told Reuters.

Dang freaks!

Ahhhhh, those wacky Dutch! :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

I'm sure the ACLU will be watching to see how they can implement something like this in the states.

what the heck is wrong with the world. These folks pushing for 12 year olds to become legal must not be able to get an adult as a partner so they prey on small kids. :furious:

I am afraid that many more people than the ACLU will be watching this Dutch manuver. More and more the pedo's in the US are getting political and they are also pushing to get the legal ages lowered. I know that isn't a surprise to anyone here, but God help us all if they ever get organized enough to put together a political party......there will be enough of them and enough people voting who don't keep track of such things that it will be a big problem.

mysteriew said:
I am afraid that many more people than the ACLU will be watching this Dutch manuver. More and more the pedo's in the US are getting political and they are also pushing to get the legal ages lowered. I know that isn't a surprise to anyone here, but God help us all if they ever get organized enough to put together a political party......there will be enough of them and enough people voting who don't keep track of such things that it will be a big problem.
Your thoughts are exactly why I posted this article here. We must keep a close eye on what happens/trends in the wide world (and in California, lol), in order to be better prepared for when it happens here. And it will happen here, no doubt about it.

I am not surprised by this at all...

I think it was several years ago here.... There was some information about pedophiles trying to unite and justify their "love of children"
If memory serves me it was mentioned that some underground group of pedophiles were trying to explain and justify what they do.

Disgusting!!!

Amraann said:
I am not surprised by this at all...

I think it was several years ago here.... There was some information about pedophiles trying to unite and justify their "love of children"
If memory serves me it was mentioned that some underground group of pedophiles were trying to explain and justify what they do.

Disgusting!!!
You're probably thinking of the [size=-1]North American Man/Boy Love Association, NAMBLA, those creeps have been around for quite a while.
[/size]

:behindbar I can't even post a response to this, it is too horrible. What an outrage.

One wonders what the world is coming to when we have to contend with such sickness. Yes, I feel that organization of wackos, :loser: North American Man/Boy Love Association, NAMBLA will be pushing their agenda again soon.

Just outraged! Utterly disgusted.

Goz

Is the new party's slogan: No Child's Innocence Left Behind? :eek:

I am always stunned at the piousness that pedophiles adopt in justifying their perversions. They claim liberation of children all the while enslaving them into sexual relationships that they cannot possibly enter in to with any sort of informed consent. Sickening. :sick:

If this group gains traction in the elections, I have only a three word response: NUKE THE DUTCH!

Duh....wha??? Color me naive but what the heck is this??? I had no idea that anyone was pushing to get the legal age of consent lowered!!! What kind of crap is that? That is ridiculous! How can our lawmakers, etc. even consider listening to a bunch of sickos about OUR children????

mysteriew said:

HEY RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THIS IDEA. Now when they all have their HUGE POLITICAL MEETINGS AND SUCH, WE CAN PLANT A BOMB AND GET RID OF SO MANY OF THEM ALL AT ONCE.

THIS IS AWESOME. Hopefully someone is making a bomb as we speak RIGHT ON. Get rid of the scum slugs

blueclouds said:
HEY RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THIS IDEA. Now when they all have their HUGE POLITICAL MEETINGS AND SUCH, WE CAN PLANT A BOMB AND GET RID OF SO MANY OF THEM ALL AT ONCE.

THIS IS AWESOME. Hopefully someone is making a bomb as we speak RIGHT ON. Get rid of the scum slugs
Uuhh...Blueclouds, my friend, a little too much enthusiasm here... :D

blueclouds said:

No. not bomb them. that's out of order.

but i WILL be keen to learn the names (and see photogrphs) of supporters and see how decent society reacts to them.

how long they get to keep their jobs. who will be prepared to interact with them day to day. businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone they choose. hopefully, businesses will withdraw service from those who are the lowest of the low.

yup. let them be named and shamed. everywhere! :loser:

blueclouds said:

Love it...great idea.

Floh said:
No. not bomb them. that's out of order.

but i WILL be keen to learn the names (and see photogrphs) of supporters and see how decent society reacts to them.

how long they get to keep their jobs. who will be prepared to interact with them day to day. businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone they choose. hopefully, businesses will withdraw service from those who are the lowest of the low.

yup. let them be named and shamed. everywhere! :loser:
I personally liked the bomb idear better, JMO

christine2448 said:
I personally liked the bomb idear better, JMO

Naah, in civilised society one can't go round bombing people, no matter how repulsive they may be — where would it end?

violence is not the answer.

Marie said:
You're probably thinking of the [size=-1]North American Man/Boy Love Association, NAMBLA, those creeps have been around for quite a while.
[/size]

During the Michael Jackson trial, I thought references to NAMBLA was a joke. I can't believe it's for real!

Floh said:
Naah, in civilised society one can't go round bombing people, no matter how repulsive they may be — where would it end?

Very good point. But one can dream...

Floh said:

It could be Floh. It depends on what the question is. If the question is how do we get rid of pedophiles, its the only answer.

Marine Mom said:
Very good point. But one can dream...

I can dream!!!!!!!!!!! I realize violence is never the answer but I dream forever and a day for a world WITHOUT PEDOPHILES. Just imagine all the wonderful innocent children out in the street playing and not one predator anywhere to be found.

These people DO NOT deserve to live. One way or another, society has to rid themselves of scum like this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back