101 Ways to Catch a Bird - A Call to Action!

RainbowsAndGumdrops

Reaction score
I am thinking that we can compile 101 ways to put the Raven behind bars. A nice little cage with food and water should suit him just fine.

I think it is valid to add simple things such as speeding or parking tickets to the list (if they have not been resolved correctly); however, I do not think that his poor character alone will be enough to put the Raven behind bars. We need to dig into these crimes and get the appropriate information to the appropriate authorities.

101 Ways to Catch a Bird:

1) Crime: Murder (not cleared)

2) Crime: Embezzlement (pled guilty to charges. How many more companies need to file?)

3) Crime: Failure to pay Federal Taxes (Pled guilty to embezzlement. That money is still taxable. May impact 2 or more years)

4) Crime: Failure to pay State/Local Taxes (Owes property taxes on vehicle in N.C.)

5) Crime: Hiding assets during bankruptcy (Obvious. $1 in savings. Come on! Weren't the tires for the bike more than the $500 value for all bike gear?)

6) Crime: Starting company to hide assets from bankruptcy (likely reason for new company)

7) Crime: Life insurance fraud (possibly)

8) Crime: Insurance Fraud (likely. Wasn't there a car that mysteriosly burnt to a crisp a few years ago?)

9) Crime: Breaking Probation (Possible. Don't know all of his requirements or if the Raven has obeyed the requirements)

Raven, I think that we will get to 101 crimes soon. This list should be enough to lock you in a bird cage for quite a while!!!

Websleuthers, we need to compile all of the crimes, list the evidence, contact the authorities! This is a call to action!

Nice going Rainbows with the list, I didn't add much, just more questions and expanded on a few things. Perhaps someone else can add more to it

Where is the "buck knife", that was not listed on the police report? Evidence hiding after the commission of a crime?

2) Crime: Embezzlement (pled guilty to charges. How many more companies need to file?)

Rumors of embezzlement out there, got fired from Cingular (was it for lying or thieving?)

What about the other company he worked for that had an embezzlement but he quit right before the crack down.

3) Crime: Failure to pay Federal Taxes (Pled guilty to embezzlement. That money is still taxable. May impact 2 or more years)

Failure to list Ebay Sales and report it on Federal and State Taxes

4) Crime: Failure to pay State/Local Taxes (Owes property taxes on vehicle in N.C.)

Failed to leave forwarding address and leave NC without paying off taxes (though they found him and he started to pay that off)

5) Crime: Hiding assets during bankruptcy (Obvious. $1 in savings. Come on! Weren't the tires for the bike more than the $500 value for all bike gear?)

Where is the VX?
Where is the Wedding Rings? (Value $50.00?? NO WAY)
Where's the the rest of Janet's Jewelry??
What happened to the trust fund (oh that's right isn't it the $35.00 overdrawn limit on account?
Failure to claim exact amount of biking, skiing equipment and toys

6) Crime: Starting company to hide assets from bankruptcy (likely reason for new company)

Again, where is the VX?

Where and how did he purchase these supplies he was going to sell?

Could he have been getting paid in supplies as opposed to cash at Canyon?

Was he getting paid under the table?

If a murder was committed to cash in on Life Insurance then the answer is yes.

8) Crime: Insurance Fraud (likely. Wasn't there a car that mysteriosly burnt to a crisp a few years ago?)

Yes, a car was burned. No more information and not sure if this investigation still open or closed. If he did indeed get paid insurance money on this, could it be reopened for investigation if he indeed pulled another insurance fraud, this time because of murder?

9) Crime: Breaking Probation (Possible. Don't know all of his requirements or if the Raven has obeyed the requirements)

Does he have to stay in state? Has he kept up with terms of probation? Filing bankruptcy and going on a vacation, biking trip a week later seems very suspicious to me.

terminatrixator said:
Nice going Rainbows with the list, I didn't add much, just more questions and expanded on a few things. Perhaps someone else can add more to it

Where is the "buck knife", that was not listed on the police report? Evidence hiding after the commission of a crime?

Rumors of embezzlement out there, got fired from Cingular (was it for lying or thieving?)

What about the other company he worked for that had an embezzlement but he quit right before the crack down.

Failure to list Ebay Sales and report it on Federal and State Taxes

Failed to leave forwarding address and leave NC without paying off taxes (though they found him and he started to pay that off)

Where is the VX?
Where is the Wedding Rings? (Value $50.00?? NO WAY)
Where's the the rest of Janet's Jewelry??
What happened to the trust fund (oh that's right isn't it the $35.00 overdrawn limit on account?
Failure to claim exact amount of biking, skiing equipment and toys

Again, where is the VX?

Where and how did he purchase these supplies he was going to sell?

Could he have been getting paid in supplies as opposed to cash at Canyon?

Was he getting paid under the table?

If a murder was committed to cash in on Life Insurance then the answer is yes.

Yes, a car was burned. No more information and not sure if this investigation still open or closed. If he did indeed get paid insurance money on this, could it be reopened for investigation if he indeed pulled another insurance fraud, this time because of murder?

Does he have to stay in state? Has he kept up with terms of probation? Filing bankruptcy and going on a vacation, biking trip a week later seems very suspicious to me.
10) Crime: Perjury (appears guilty. Told judge he used embezzled money to pay off debt and car repairs)

Can we document the total amount of debt paid during the period when he was stealing the money?

Do I hear fraud? Any of his girlfriends under 18? I am sure that this list can keep going and going and going and going....

How old is this guy? I am 39 years old. I have never had a vehicle burn, never been charged with embezzlement, haven't had a spouse murdered, don't have/have never had the need to file for bankruptcy, except for high school jobs, I have always worked a full-time job. Does bad luck just follow this guy? He is nothing but a drain on society.

Then he has the audacity to brag about himself and his accomplishments!! He even went so far as to list the tragedies that he has overcome in his life? Who the hell is he trying to fool? I have learned that anybody that has to "blow their own horn" doesn’t really have a horn to blow.

He truly is a despicable person. What a selfish, self-centered person. Remember the scoccer picture, where he has his arms around his teammates, and the one guy is leaning in the opposite direction? I think that picture says everything! That guy just couldn't get far enough away from Raven. You would think that Raven would have seen the same thing after looking at the picture. He is scum, people know that about him and maybe deep down, Raven knows that about himself.

Just needed to vent . . .

RainbowsAndGumdrops said:
10) Crime: Perjury (appears guilty. Told judge he used embezzled money to pay off debt and car repairs)

Can we document the total amount of debt paid during the period when he was stealing the money?

Do I hear fraud? Any of his girlfriends under 18? I am sure that this list can keep going and going and going and going....
Yep Girlfriends...not girlfriend, but girlfriends. Has he ever been monogamous? He cheated how many times? Oh by the way, North Carolina does have a state in which you could sue for ALIENATION OF AFFECTION.

As a matter of fact, there is a law in Utah for alienation of affection, so Raven if you get married this time, remember this. It could cost BIG BUCKS, to your girlfriend if you get married and get caught cheating.....again.

terminatrixator said:
. It could cost BIG BUCKS, to your girlfriend if you get married and get caught cheating.....again.
Who are we kidding? Do you think Raven is concerned about big bucks that he may have to pay out? He works 15 hours a week and has $1 in his savings act. He is declaring bankruptcy and still buys big toys for big boys. Judging on his track record a court order can't even make him pay.

Who are we kidding? Do you think Raven is concerned about big bucks that he may have to pay out? He works 15 hours a week and has $1 in his savings act. He is declaring bankruptcy and still buys big toys for big boys. Judging on his track record a court order can't even make him pay.
Yeah but it's one more way to get the creep to pay.

He works those hours, in my opinion, because he doesn't want to give up the social security. He works those hours, in my opinion, probably because he's getting supplies under the table, so he can sell them.

terminatrixator said:
He works those hours, in my opinion, probably because he's getting supplies under the table, so he can sell them.
Can we add a separate crime for that, or does that still fall under embezzlement. There have got to be multiple crimes attached to these actions.

I would love to hire a title company to search the history on his Mom's house in Sandy, UT. I'll bet we'll discover some shenanigans with concealing assets in advance of the bankruptcy filing. Also, do you think we could get the VIN of the VX from the dealer he bought it from in NC? With the VIN, we could get the history of the car, like who really owns it or where it currently is located.

slinkycat said:
I would love to hire a title company to search the history on his Mom's house in Sandy, UT. I'll bet we'll discover some shenanigans with concealing assets in advance of the bankruptcy filing. Also, do you think we could get the VIN of the VX from the dealer he bought it from in NC? With the VIN, we could get the history of the car, like who really owns it or where it currently is located.
HMMM Interesting....The VIN especially. Well, first we need to see if there is a public record on the VIN.

Can we add a separate crime for that, or does that still fall under embezzlement. There have got to be multiple crimes attached to these actions.
If his employer is paying him in merchandise rather than cash, there is no crime there. The crime occurs if Raven isn't claiming his earnings. I do believe that that would also include the value of merchandise given in exchange for work.

terminatrixator said:
HMMM Interesting....The VIN especially. Well, first we need to see if there is a public record on the VIN.
If you get the VIN within the next week, PM me trix. I can get some info.

kimiden said:
Then he has the audacity to brag about himself and his accomplishments!! He even went so far as to list the tragedies that he has overcome in his life? Who the hell is he trying to fool? I have learned that anybody that has to "blow their own horn" doesn’t really have a horn to blow.
AMEN!!!

slinkycat said:
Hey guys, I remember from his "I am great blog" that he mentioned he bought the VX in Fredericksburg, VA.

Also, shouldn't the VIN # show up on the tax records?

I would be interested in finding the history on his Mom's house in UT - I bet we could get that information too.

Moxie said:
Hey guys, I remember from his "I am great blog" that he mentioned he bought the VX in Fredericksburg, VA.

Also, shouldn't the VIN # show up on the tax records?

I would be interested in finding the history on his Mom's house in UT - I bet we could get that information too.

VIN's do not show on Durham Co. taxes.

LOL Thanks Caffeinatd. I've been searching high and low, but if it's out there to be found, i'm sure one of us will find it. WS'ers are good like that!

terminatrixator said:
LOL Thanks Caffeinatd. I've been searching high and low, but if it's out there to be found, i'm sure one of us will find it. WS'ers are good like that!
I have looked at all the NC DMV sites, etc., and cannot find it anywhere. I can't even find a reverse look-up, altho I doubt we know the owner to look it up..It maybe in his GF's name for a dollar. He is a user, and family might be too close to easily find.

True, but if we keep on plugging, we may get lucky. I've done the same thing, no such luck yet, but will keep trying also.

it seems weird that in december 2004, raven is desperate...crying the blues over having to sell the VX..

12/10/2004, 06:41 AM
NC_VX
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_50837", true);
Super VXer
99, Ironman VX, 1455
Chapel Hill, NC US

Negative Attitude Right Now
Ya know, I posted on here that I would never ever get rid of my VX.... NOw it seems I am so close to throwing in the towel. Between my job, a baby, two dogs and a need for more and more space, I'm just not sure the VX fits the bill.

I want to go out and just buy a third vehicle (or make my VX my third Vehicle), but I'm having a tough time coming up with funds to pay for it, so it seems like parting with the VX is the right way to go..... HOWEVER, even my wife is on my side now by saying I can't sell something that I've spent so much time and money on.

Ultimitly, I need to come up with some funds to keep me from selling the VX... I feel so guilty even considering selling it...

I'm ashamed!

cool.gif
redface.gif
tongue.gif

.............and yet, a month or so later, he states that maybe he won't have to part with it after all..:

01/20/2005

NC_VX
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_53810", true);
Super VXer
99, Ironman VX, 1455
Chapel Hill, NC US

Who knows... Maybe I'll be back on my feet real soon and will be able to keep the VX. So far, its the Durango that stays cause it fits the baby, lots of stuff and the dogs... Its the Acura cause its good on gas and professional if I'm working sales.... So the VX just doesn't fit. However, if it was up to me I'd keep the VX and the Durango. Who cares about Gas Mileage when I can tow the Durango when it breaks down!!!

the one thing we do know from his "vehicross" posts, is that the last 4 digits of his V.I.N are 1455........

NC_VX
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_53810", true);
Super VXer
99, Ironman VX, 1455
Chapel Hill, NC US

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics