GUILTY AL - Attorney, 36, abducted, raped, Birmingham, 31 May 2006

I just saw this on tv. they say the woman and kidnapper have been commited 3 bank robberies today. I hope she gets away from him safely

I just saw the tape on FOX. It looks like 2 men are abducting her not one. Anyone else notice that?

Reporters in B'ham say her atm has been accessed three times today in towns on I-59. Could be towards Tuscaloosa, Florida panhandle or east to Georgia.

Her boyfriend spoke to her phone but was hung up on. She may still be OK but folks in the area look for that car as we don't about these creeps that abduct.

concernedperson said:
Reporters in B'ham say her atm has been accessed three times today in towns on I-59. Could be towards Tuscaloosa, Florida panhandle or east to Georgia.

Her boyfriend spoke to her phone but was hung up on. She may still be OK but folks in the area look for that car as we don't about these creeps that abduct.

Did you see the video? Looked to me, she was able to break away for a second. It was so fast, I'm not sure.

8:00-8:30 or, unbelievable, and it appears to be a parking lot where there are a lot of cars. The article stated there were witnesses too. Now they are saying 8:30. A construction worker called it in.

Boy, I would yell, scream and fight someone, and fall to the ground and scream more---gun or no gun.

They are reporting a shoving match, then both got in the car.

I can't remember who said this, it was the mother of a missing lady, but she said to scream FIRE! Also an FBI spokeperson said, one's chances are better to take the chance they are going to shoot you, as they likely will not do so and draw attention. Anyway, I'd think, I would rather be dead than taken away by some pervert.

Yelling FIRE would sure draw attention.

Let us all pray Sandra will found safe.

LaMer said:
Did you see the video? Looked to me, she was able to break away for a second. It was so fast, I'm not sure.

8:00-8:30 or, unbelievable, and it appears to be a parking lot where there are a lot of cars. The article stated there were witnesses too. Now they are saying 8:30. A construction worker called it in.

Boy, I would yell, scream and fight someone, and fall to the ground and scream more---gun or no gun.

They are reporting a shoving match, then both got in the car.

I can't remember who said this, it was the mother of a missing lady, but she said to scream FIRE! Also an FBI spokeperson said, one's chances are better to take the chance they are going to shoot you, as they likely will not do so and draw attention. Anyway, I'd think, I would rather be dead than taken away by some pervert.

Yelling FIRE would sure draw attention.

Let us all pray Sandra will found safe.

You're absolutely right. Fall straight to the ground, go limp. NEVER allow yourself to be taken into a car.

How the HECK have police not caught these people yet with this being all over the news, the make of the car, the license plate number, and the general direction they are traveling in according to ATM timestamps?

Did anyone notice that there were TWO men in the video?? Please tell me I'm not seeing things.

Paladin said:
How the HECK have police not caught these people yet with this being all over the news, the make of the car, the license plate number, and the general direction they are traveling in according to ATM timestamps?

That's a damn good question. Her family must be frantic.

MrsMush99 said:
Did anyone notice that there were TWO men in the video?? Please tell me I'm not seeing things.

What it looked like to me that someone was approaching the building and a person was walking fast to rush that other person. Walked the person around the back of the car and pushed them in on the passenger side. And got in themself.

Take another looked concerned. Only because I could swear it is two people. The two are walking together, look at the legs one has white pants the other a dark color when they are by the car you can see where one has her under the arms and the other by the legs. If I'm wrong I will go get my eyes checked.

MrsMush99 said:
Take another looked concerned. Only because I could swear it is two people. The two are walking together, look at the legs one has white pants the other a dark color when they are by the car you can see where one has her under the arms and the other by the legs. If I'm wrong I will go get my eyes checked.

OK, I got a magnifying glass and looked three times. They come around the back of the car and go the passenger side. There is a parking sign in front of her car (like the other spaces) but this one is askew. I could see her well after the door was opened and she was standing. I think the sign was causing the illusion. Both entered the car on the passenger side.

thanks concerned. I better make an appointment with the eye doctor.

Jeana (DP) said:
That's a damn good question. Her family must be frantic.
You're telling me! I don't even know the woman and I'm frantic...I hope it's a good ending.

Her car was found in a Birmingham housing project parking lot.
A suspect has been arrested after police surrounded a motel in Homewood.
No sign of her.

ShowerSinger said:
Her car was found in a Birmingham housing project parking lot.
A suspect has been arrested after police surrounded a motel in Homewood.
No sign of her.
Oh, no!!!! I hope they punch him out to find her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back