2 goat heads + 1 coconut + 1 pentagram = ?

PlasmaFiend024

Reaction score
Police investigate bizarre display found at end of Connecticut driveway

TORRINGTON, Conn. - Police are investigating a bizarre discovery involving severed goat heads put on display at the end of a driveway.

Last week, police found two severed goat heads, a coconut and a pentagram drawn in chalk in a driveway of a home, police Lt. Francis Balzano said.

"We're not saying this is illegal," Balzano said. "We would just like to know what it means."

Police do not know if the incident was some kind of ritual, practical joke or a crime.

Balzano said police find such combinations a couple times a year, usually in wooded areas.

"This is an isolated incident," Balzano said. "It could be people who use these things in a ritual or copycat kids that saw this somewhere."http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13052859/

Wonder how long this has been going on? for how many years?

"Balzano said police find such combinations a couple times a year, usually in wooded areas."

Hmmm they didn't mention if they thought it was an inverted pentagram or just a pentagram. Big difference of meaning there. Thught the goat heads do some more geared towards the darker uses of the pentagram.

BhamMama:

Hmmm they didn't mention if they thought it was an inverted pentagram or just a pentagram. Big difference of meaning there.

The big difference of meaning would be..........
I am wondering....because I don't know. I would like to though.

CyberLaw said:
BhamMama:

Hmmm they didn't mention if they thought it was an inverted pentagram or just a pentagram. Big difference of meaning there.

The big difference of meaning would be..........
I am wondering....because I don't know. I would like to though.
Christians use to use the 5 pointed pentagram with the top point facing up to represent the 5 wounds of Jesus. The top being his head, the two outlaying his hands and the bottom his feet. It has also stood for the 5 joys Mary had of Jesus, the Annunciation, the Nativity, the Resurrection, the Ascension and the Assumption.

Through the years it has also meant the five senses, the five fingers of the hand, a directional tool, marking 5 planets, the five virtues of knighthood and the Jews have used it as a symbol of the 5 books of the Torah.

The point down position of a pentagram is not always evil though. Yes, satanist use it as their symbol but so do Wiccans and some other nature based religions.

The goat head is satanism though. Based on supersition that witches use to convort with goats or ride goats and a goat represented satan himself in many stories. A goat can mean sexual repression as the goat is an old fertility symbol. So they use it as the way to either symbolize satan or to show they are not repressed by sexual or religious bias. Most satanistic pentagrams are enclosed in a circle with the circle meaning something but I can't remember that part, I'd have to look it up.

The relation to satanism is a realitivly new concept as it was taken in the early 20th century and used for their purposes. In reality it's an ancient symbol that has always stood for something other than satanism. Once again a symbol is never just what one group says it is.

I meant to add, the only religion that I know of that utilizes the use of coconuts is Santeria which is the South American form of Voudoun aka, Voodoo. Santeria is a mixture of African and Catholic beliefs. Brought to many islands and South America via Africans. There is a large percentage of Cubans that practice it. Miami has a large number of Santerians.

I can say for sure, I'd get the willies big time if I found that combination of stuff at the end of the driveway. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back