6-6-06

Could be worse...

I'm anal about writing double digits. So for me, it's 06/06/06! :D

IrishMist said:
Could be worse...

I'm anal about writing double digits. So for me, it's 06/06/06! :D

Just isn't the same is it? ;)

Count me out of wanting to attend that party too. I don't think stuff like that is funny. :doh: I get the creeps just hearing scary sounding music. :bang:

deandaniellws said:
Count me out of wanting to attend that party too. I don't think stuff like that is funny. :doh: I get the creeps just hearing scary sounding music. :bang:

I don't find that kind of stuff funny either. While I believe that the Lord has a sense of humor, He doesn't when it comes to stuff like that. JMO though.

I find this part of that story especially disturbing:

Live entertainment and a costume contest are planned. The Gates of Hell should be installed at a children's play area in time for the festivities.

"They're 8 feet tall and 5 foot wide and each gate looks like flames, and when they're closed, it's a devil's head," Colone told The Detroit News for a Saturday story.
I don't know that I would want kids to be seeing that sort of thing. "Gates of Hell" that look like flames and a devil's head? Too scary for kids, in my opinion.

Somehow Dan Brown is behind this, I'm sure. :crazy:

One of our local high schools actually changed their graduation date as they had complaints of the ceremony being on 666...

Now they don't march until the 13th.... :doh:

Lynie

My friend was talking about this and wondering what it meant. I just think it means its june 6, 2006....Thats it...:)

windovervocalcords said:
or 06/06/2006
More on superstition....
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1642200/posts

Oven temperature for roast beast:

666 F

LOL...this reminded me of my little brother, now 19 years old...when he was little he wouldn't eat roast beef and he called it "roast beast".... :)

As for the '666' stuff...I won't touch it with a 10-foot pole. :hand:

englishleigh said:
LOL...this reminded me of my little brother, now 19 years old...when he was little he wouldn't eat roast beef and he called it "roast beast".... :)

That is funny....

lynie said:
One of our local high schools actually changed their graduation date as they had complaints of the ceremony being on 666...

Now they don't march until the 13th.... :doh:

Lynie
Maybe the whole irony of that situation didn't dawn on them at the time? rofl! Too funny!

englishleigh said:

You try and cook any roast at 666 degrees and you might as well be making shoe leather. :D

Does this mean you won't be going to see the remake of "The Omen"???? :woohoo:

Our room number on our honeymoon was 666....the bellhop joked about it, and warned us to not get preggers while there :crazy:

Lynie

Had a cell phone with 666 in the number. Some of my friends would not even dial it!

They only thing I fear about today is what man can do to hurt other men. Like a terrorist attack. Other than that No Worries.

I have to admit when I was at the store and my purchase totaled 6.66, I had to buy something else to get off that number! :eek:

i may be evil, yall...its my birthday LOL

Mira said:
i may be evil, yall...its my birthday LOL
Just wishing you a very happy birthday . I'm sure your not evil . Have a great day .:HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday toooooooo yooooou .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back