GUILTY TN - Kimberly, 27, & Sarah Wyatt, 4, shot to death, Crossville, 3 June 2006

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
I heard about this at work

news link

CROSSVILLE, Tenn. A Tennessee woman and her four-year-old daughter are dead -- apparently shot to death while another six-year-old daughter hid nearby and witnessed the slayings.

Authorities have arrested a man who had attended a corrections training academy with victim Kimberly Wyatt.[/U] An arrest warrant for Houston Foley Lloyd says he stopped after the initial hail of gunfire Saturday to make a cell phone call. Wyatt crawled underneath her truck but Lloyd then allegedly dragged her back out, placed a gun to her head and shot her.

Investigators believe the four-year-old was fatally shot as she tried to get out of the way of the gunfire.

from The Dickson Herald

http://javascript<b></b>:NewWindow(...NEWS03&ArtNo=606050340&Ref=AR&Profile=1297');
"...quoted in the arrest-warrant affidavit as stating Lloyd said "she would not ruin my life anymore" as he fired bullets into Wyatt's body..."
http://tinyurl.com/zuuq6

060604shooting.jpg

This really ticks me off - so much so I can't think of anything to say.

How tragic for her little girl to see her mommy and sister murdered like that! What did she supposedly do that could "ruin" his life?

This is so horrible. :furious:

God Bless them both. :angel::angel: Prayers for the little girl that witnessed what happened to her sister and mom.

tennessee said:
How tragic for her little girl to see her mommy and sister murdered like that! What did she supposedly do that could "ruin" his life?
I figured that maybe he was infatuated with her or maybe they went out a few times and she wasn't interested. I didn't see anything about either being married. Maybe it was an extramarital affair gone wrong? WHatever it was they didn't deserve this

Horrible! Bless that poor baby that had to see this. Prayers go out to her.

http://tinyurl.com/rlbc7

"...Friend and relative Donna Wyatt said she's not surprised he's being charged with the deaths.

"She was unaware he was married until recently, and she'd been telling us she's received some very disturbing calls at work threatening her saying her days were numbered. He told her he'd kill her,” she said..."

How very sad, prayers for the little one who witnesses such horror. Death to the one that enacted this evil.

Pros. say they may seek the death penalty. Lloyd was in court today and requested a court appointed attorney. That was denied as he isn't impoverished.
Wyatt was talking to a male prison guard just before the shooting, and he was a witness to the shooting.
Wyatt was a licensed practical nurse at Southeast Tennessee Regional Correction Facility near Pikeville, Tenn.
Lloyd was a registered nurse at DeBerry Special Needs facility in Nashville. http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060605/NEWS03/60605010

This creep was a nurse? Usually they are about saving lives and caring for people. What a monster.

I still don't understand the connection between the two. They were both nurses and had both recently attended the same conference. But why did he travel there with a gun, to shoot her? Why did he yell that he wasn't going to let her ruin the rest of his life?

I am looking forward to more details of this situation also, as right now we are hearing only bits and pieces.

Found it. She was divorced, he was married. There was a 21 year difference in their ages. The both worked as nurses but at different places. Law enforcement says that if they say there was any type of relationship between the two, it would be just conjecture. But the landlord says he had seen the two together holding hands and kissing. http://www.volunteertv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4991658

Still wonder what set this guy off so badly. The poor surviving 6 y.o. daughter, what horrible memories for her.

The relative, Donna Wyatt, said that Kimberely just found out that the guy was married. Maybe they had been seeing each other and then she found out that he was married and broke it off. If he was calling her at work and threatening her maybe she told him to stop or she would have a talk with his wife. Maybe that is how he thought she was ruining his life. Of course he wouldn't take credit for ruining his own life by cheating on his wife :furious:

Kimberely must have been in the parking lot of the Correction's Center if she had been standing talking to a Corrections Officer. She wouldn't have been at work as she had her daughters with her. The guy must have followed her and then to see her standing talking to another guy probably really set him off.

That poor little 6 yr old girl. How will she ever rid herself of the picture of her mother and sister being murdered. I hope whoever has her gets her into counseling real quick. That is just so sad.

I read one article that said that she had pulled into a church parking lot and was talking with her friend. Lloyd drove by, turned around and drove back and pulled into the church parking lot and began shooting. The 6 year old got out of her mother's vehicle and into the friend's truck, the 4 year old was trying to follow and she got shot.
She didn't ruin his life, he did. Along with lots of other lives.
His wife went to court with him btw.

She could have threatened with telling the wife or, God forbid, she got pregnant by him. Does anyone know if that is a possibility?

From July 2009:

http://www.crossville-chronicle.com...cle_66f0fb0b-387a-5de4-82f4-d6bed5338d33.html

Shackled hand and foot and dressed in a white state prison jump suit with a blue stripe down the leg, Huston Lloyd faced Criminal Court Judge Leon Burns and heard his fate. Life in prison with no possibility of parole...

Lloyd, 51, in what investigators described at the time as an unsolicited rage of passion over rejected romantic overtures, brutally and unmercifully gunned down a state prison nurse and her four-year-old daughter...

The first shot hit Sarah, fired from a distance of about three feet. Bosland said Lloyd stepped over Sarah's body and fired several shots into Wyatt's upper torso. Wyatt fell to the pavement and tried crawling under Bosland's pickup...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back