NC - William Huffman for abuse, rape of 1yo boy, Yadkinville, 2005

SewingDeb

"Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
Reaction score
Man Sentenced In Child Abuse, Rape Case

YADKIN COUNTY, N.C. -- A man charged with abusing a toddler has pleaded guilty to several charges.

William Huffman will spend the next three decades in state prison. He pleaded guilty to child abuse, indecent liberties, crimes against nature and assault with serious bodily injury.

Investigators said that Huffman beat and raped a 17-month-old boy while his mother was at work. He also burned the child with a cigarette, according to authorities.

Only 30 years? From the looks of his picture, he would not be very old in 30 years and young enough to get into more trouble. Put him in general population in prison.

Opie said:
Only 30 years? From the looks of his picture, he would not be very old in 30 years and young enough to get into more trouble. Put him in general population in prison.

I couldn't agree more. Put him in with some of the lifers who have nothing to lose and they will deal with him. I'd like to see him torn up just like he tore that little baby up. I don't know how he can stand to live with himself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back