FL - Johnny Fleming for soliciting, child *advertiser censored*, Town 'N Country, 2004

so this mother thinks her poor childs life is worth a zales ring and a life of perversion. This man is a sorry excuse for a human, but why oh WHY did the mother do it? I cant even put into words how upset this makes me!

Angels_Not_Forgotten said:
so this mother thinks her poor childs life is worth a zales ring and a life of perversion. This man is a sorry excuse for a human, but why oh WHY did the mother do it? I cant even put into words how upset this makes me!
I find myself once again beyond words.. I just can;t even begin to image what would posess this women to be so desperate to have a man in her life that she would do such a horrific thing to her own child.... Ths poor little girl will struggle with so many issues including trust... thank god her father caught on before it went any further .. I am so sorry he just didn;t catch on before it went as far as it did. I am sure he is struggling to understand..I can't imagine how he will explain this to her. My prayers to them both.

Now as far as the ...
"The short answer was that a jury found him guilty in April for soliciting a sexual battery and then possessing the child *advertiser censored* it produced. But Fleming and his family said the man's emotional downfall began in June 2004, when he learned his beloved older sister had died in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in New York City.

"He went, like, crazy," said Grace Fleming, the defendant's mother."

Once again another mother making excuses for the sick perversion of a human being.. god what is wrong with these mothers that they are always denying and excusing the damage that these sickos do.. ? Did it ever occur to her that if he was really that far at risk to get him to seek help.. In my opinion the loss of the sister is no way an excuse for destroying this little girls life..as i see it you call a spade a spade .. and this one is just another pedophile just simply working a different angle.

These types of Mom's put their own needs and wants beyond their child's life.

As long as she has things for herself, she will do anything to "have approval" of a man.

Very low self esteem, and everything else that goes with it.

That could be why she did it, to "have someone" take care of her, provide for her, care about her, so she sacrifices her daughter, because that benefits the Mom.

Well this child is so much better off without her Mom.......

His mother says that he started going crazy in August of 2004 when he found out about his sister's death....she died in Sept 2001. Do you mean to tell me that he hadn't known about his sister's death in the 3 years inbetween? They must not have been to close :banghead:

That mother is just sickening. I hope the dad got the 4 yr old right into therapy. So she had more than one daughter as she asked him which one he wanted her to sexually abuse. She must have shown him a picture of her daughters and the 4 yr old was naked. He said that he wanted pictures of the naked one.

This woman won't fair well in prison. There are lots of mamas in there.

:sick:

The article said he told her he had done this to his daughter, as well. He should be in for life, too. Losing a sister on 9-11-01 is absolutely no excuse for his actions and I don't buy it for one second.

:furious:

tennessee said:
:sick:

The article said he told her he had done this to his daughter, as well. He should be in for life, too...
He may have lied about doing it to his own daughter. In any case, I think that he should have gotten a life sentence, too. He is clearly a pedophile; and his sister's death had nothing to do with it.

There are time I swear when I am ashamed to be a part of The Human race, this would be one of them.:furious: :furious: :furious:

When I read think title of the thread I thought that this man probably forced this woman to do it with a gun to her head. I thought to myself, "He'd just have to shoot me, I couldn't do that to my baby." Then I read the article. She abused her child over a promise of a stupid ring? I'm glad she's locked up for good. I wish he had got life too, or even better, death. I've got to stop reading stories like this. I just can't stand it. :furious:

It's interesting to me when you say "I've got to stop reading stories like this." You know you won't. You know that the ONLY way to fight this kind of thing is for the more people to know, and to talk about it and to be outraged about it - is the only way to get the awareness out and for people to keep their eyes and ears open to stop things like this from happening in the future.

You'll keep reading, keep being outraged, keep talking about it. At least I hope you do.

Years and years ago, no one talked about child abuse and nothing was done. Now there are agencies to help. Years and years ago, no one talked about spousal abuse, and now there are agencies to help - because people are talking.

But also, the more you read this stuff, the more you appreciate your own families and children, and the more you can instill in them the repulsiveness of this behavior and prevent it in the families of your children for years to come.

It's hard on you, but every little bit helps.

I am sick... Beyond words.
Poor little girl.. I hope she is able to recover and is placed with a loving family!

Aren't there places under jails for people like this?:furious:

I noticed he collected toys on eBay and met his current wife in a children's store where she worked. I would be suspicious of a grown man without children (he evidently didn't have children at the time) having childlike interests and hanging out in children's stores. Big red flag.

If I were his wife, I would head to the nearest pediatrician and child psychologist and get my daughters checked out for any sign of sexual abuse.

As for the woman who sold pics of her daughter and sexually abused her for the price of a ring and tickets, I am continually amazed at the depravity of some people and what some women will stoop to for the attention of a man. Beyond disgusting.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back