Jennifer Aniston Engaged?

carnation

Reaction score
Well, folks, I heard on the radio a little while ago that Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn may be getting engaged. Supposedly, Vince bought a large canary yellow diamond ring. Can't find any links to this yet (and who knows if it's even true). But I did hear it on the radio, and it was also mentioned that a major announcement might be coming up. Like I said, who knows? Just thought I'd pass it on.

carnation said:
Well, folks, I heard on the radio a little while ago that Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn may be getting engaged. Supposedly, Vince bought a large canary yellow diamond ring. Can't find any links to this yet (and who knows if it's even true). But I did hear it on the radio, and it was also mentioned that a major announcement might be coming up. Like I said, who knows? Just thought I'd pass it on.
Oh I hope so, I love jenninfer aniston and vince vaughn is a hottie!

Yeah, I'd like to see something good happen to her as well. I just have a nagging thought that maybe this is for publicity (because of the news of the Jolie-Pitt baby being born recently and the release of the new film). Who knows? I'm not lyin', though, folks--I did hear it on the radio.

carnation said:
I just have a nagging thought that maybe this is for publicity (because of the news of the Jolie-Pitt baby being born recently and the release of the new film). Who knows? I'm not lyin', though, folks--I did hear it on the radio.
I think so too. Jen can't stand not being in the limelight and that they are getting all the attention.:loser: :loser: :loser:

I LOVE Vince Vaughn and I like Jen so I prefer them in the spotlight to Brad and Angelina.

But I'm a WEIRDO 'cos I've never thought Brad Pitt was all that. I think Vince is hotter than Brad.

IF this is true, then I wish Jennifer much happiness, she deserves it as she has never done anything to anyone. Lots of actors/actresses try to get attention when they have a movie out or about to come out, so I don't see her as anymore of an attention grabber than anyone else in Hollywood.

I figured that it was an attention ploy since Brad and Angelina and family have just returned to Malibu. I did see the "jeweler to the stars" on Entertainment or one of those gossip shows tonight. She said that a very special ring (9-carat canary diamond or something like that) worth $500,000 was purchased recently for a very special gal. ;)

I think that Vince is very fond of Jennifer and would probably do anything for her. I just hope that she isn't using him and that they are truly happy together.

i just think that if i was jennifer and had to see BRAD splashed on the cover of PEOPLE mag...with his new baby with his new girlfriend, i would be absolutely devastated. remember, she still was in love with him - he dumped her.

Jennifer, from what I gather, probably had it bad for Brad and then the split came. I'm sure this devastated her and Vince is the rebound guy.. I'm sure she loves Vince, but maybe not like Brad.. I would think she would still be stinging over the divorce and Brad moving so quickly into another relationship.. You still carry pieces of your last relationship into your next one... :twocents:

kelly london said:
i just think that if i was jennifer and had to see BRAD splashed on the cover of PEOPLE mag...with his new baby with his new girlfriend, i would be absolutely devastated. remember, she still was in love with him - he dumped her.

Well, according to the way some people seem to see it, she deserved to be dumped because she doesn't do full-time, public charity work. I don't see it that way, I feel bad for someone who is hurting and so what if she just didn't pick up the pieces the next day and have a gracious attitude toward Brad and Angelina?!? It was HER effing life and marriage that was destroyed, it was her right to grieve however she chose. Maybe, just maybe, she had a hard time letting go or "getting over" it. And to my knowledge she hasn't (publicly) said anything unkind towards or about AJ, she may have taken a few jabs at Brad, but it was he who hurt her so he deserved it.

JMO

reportertype said:
I LOVE Vince Vaughn and I like Jen so I prefer them in the spotlight to Brad and Angelina.

But I'm a WEIRDO 'cos I've never thought Brad Pitt was all that. I think Vince is hotter than Brad.
I've never really cared about Brad Pitt. I adore Vince Vaughn, he has a great presonality, good looking, charming, Brad just seems too boring to me...pretty but boring.

I hope it's true, they look like a much better fit to me.

I REMEMBER seeing brad pitt being interviewed (oceans 12??) he said he wanted a family. i don't agree at ALL with what he did, but i am somewhat moved when i see pictures of him with angelina's kids and now his baby. i don't like either of them personally, but i am touched by their love of their children

i wonder if jen wishes she had done the family thing and settled down - not so much about her career, but a family....

kelly london said:
I REMEMBER seeing brad pitt being interviewed (oceans 12??) he said he wanted a family. i don't agree at ALL with what he did, but i am somewhat moved when i see pictures of him with angelina's kids and now his baby. i don't like either of them personally, but i am touched by their love of their children

i wonder if jen wishes she had done the family thing and settled down - not so much about her career, but a family....

She stated that she always wanted a family but wanted to be finished with "Friends" and that's when Brad was filming "Mr. & Mrs. Smith". IMO, she noticed how he had changed and added two and two together and decided to put off having a baby since Brad was noticable infatuated with AJ.

I remember that interview when he supposedly got all choked up. Looking back, it's brilliant how he set that up. Ocean's 12 came out at the end of 2004 so he'd been filming "M&MS" that year and he'd already decided he wanted to be with AJ. By making it look like all he ever wanted was a family and stingy Jennifer wouldn't give him one, who would blame him for dumping her? And it worked like the brilliant charm that it was, because Jennifer has been bashed and raked over the coals for it.

The least he could have done if he just had to have a family right now was to wait until he was divorced before starting one.

shopper said:
She stated that she always wanted a family but wanted to be finished with "Friends" and that's when Brad was filming "Mr. & Mrs. Smith". IMO, she noticed how he had changed and added two and two together and decided to put off having a baby since Brad was noticable infatuated with AJ.

I remember that interview when he supposedly got all choked up. Looking back, it's brilliant how he set that up. Ocean's 12 came out at the end of 2004 so he'd been filming "M&MS" that year and he'd already decided he wanted to be with AJ. By making it look like all he ever wanted was a family and stingy Jennifer wouldn't give him one, who would blame him for dumping her? And it worked like the brilliant charm that it was, because Jennifer has been bashed and raked over the coals for it.
And don't forget - in the meantime he and Angelina posed in a very high profile spread in W magazine as a family. WHILE he was fighting off rumors of a possible affair with Angelina. That whole spread was so distasteful.

shopper said:

That's an interesting observation. I think Jolie and Pitt are very smooth at getting the publicity they want, with the spin they want. Also, over on the Joli-Pitt thread there are some pretty negative sentiments against Jen that I don't think she deserves. Just because she isn't traveling the world with children and Brad in tow doing humanitarian work it seems some think she is not "worthy" of Brad. Maybe he isn't worthy of her! If it's true that AJ refused Jen's congrats call on the baby I think that's pretty low. She loves the babies of the world but can't even be civil to a woman to whom her current love was once married? I think it's facinating that B and A's charity work seems to get them a pass on tolerating and maybe even contributing to the nastiness to Jen. JMO.

Eve

eve said:
If it's true that AJ refused Jen's congrats call on the baby I think that's pretty low. She loves the babies of the world but can't even be civil to a woman to whom her current love was once married? I think it's facinating that B and A's charity work seems to get them a pass on tolerating and maybe even contributing to the nastiness to Jen. JMO.

Eve

There are a million rumors going around about people, so maybe don't start burning them at the stake just yet???? I frankly have a hard time believing that Jen would call Brad in the days following the birth of his daughter, but I'm sure she wishes them nothing but the best. She seems like a pretty decent person, so I can't imagine her saying anything to the contrary.

Jeana (DP) said:
I frankly have a hard time believing that Jen would call Brad in the days following the birth of his daughter, but I'm sure she wishes them nothing but the best.

The article I read was that Jen called Brad's parents to give her congrats and that his mom didn't answer the call. It went on to say that Brad has been upset with his mom's continued relationship with Jen so that's probably why she didn't answer when she called.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back