Reaction score
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1930dfsk.html

Tersilla Catterina Bonthoux
Missing since October 25, 1954 from Titanic District, Saskatchewan, Canada
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: August 22, 1875
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 78 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 152 cm (5'0"); 45 kg (100 lbs)
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Grey hair; brown eyes.
  • Marks, Scars: Unknown
  • Clothing: Unknown

Circumstances of Disappearance
On the 25th of October, 1954, Tersilla Bonthoux was last seen walking from Duck Lake towards the farm homestead where she used to reside, approximately eight miles away.
She was reported missing and extensive searches of the area failed to locate any trace of her.

I agree, although I am sure surviving family members would like to know what happened to her. I believe there was mention of a lake, was it thoroughly searched (both in the water and around it)? Did Tersilla have any history if health conditions like Alzheimers or dementia that might have caused her to veer off her path home?

Isn't there a UID in Saskatchewan of a woman in an old well? I know it is in Canada but thought it might be in Saskatchewan.

That's all I can remember about it. Let me see if I can dig it up. Uno momento,

You know I must be confusing two Canadian cases. I swear there was one where they thought the UID was female. I guess not, this is the only one I could find!

http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index....e9baa11258418025&topic=2753.msg25175#msg25175

Second post down by member at that website.

It says that RCMP Staff Sgt that there was a rumor that she had been buried in an old cellar of a house that no longer exists.

That in or about 2008 the RCMP and a forensic anthropoligist used radar to find an old cellar and dug it up. She was not found located in it.

Which I wonder if she did meet with foul play and is buried somewhere?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back