Abducted Collin and Monte Walker
location last seen" 1695 S. State Rd. 46
Terre Haute , In.
Description :Collin is a 4 year old white male,3'4'' tall ,red hair, blue eyes
Monte is a 2 year old white male, 3' tall, red hair,blue eyes

Believed to be Abducted by knife point by father
Katron Lance Walker, 32 year old white male, tatoo on forehead ICE,
Driving 2-tone 1990 grey full custom Chevy van, lic#In 84H9897

see above link for pictures and more info.

Amy

ALERT STATUS: Alert
DATE OF ALERT: 06/13/06
TIME OF ALERT: 5:15 pm

PAGE UPDATED: 06/13/06
BROADCAST SCRIPT:
* Read exactly as written

Download Script:
http://www.amberalertindiana.com/getscript.php?id=
The Terre Haute P.D. is investigating a report of two (2) abducted children from 1695 South S.R. 46. in Terre Haute, Indiana. Information on the children is as follows: Collin J. Walker, a 4 year-old white male born Nov. 26, 2001, 3’4” tall, weighing 43 pounds, with short red hair and blue eyes, with a reddish scar above the right eyebrow, last seen wearing a dark green T-shirt with the word ‘Athletics’ on the front and a white in color numeral ‘6’ on the back. Khaki colored shorts with a stain on the right leg and Navy blue/grey/orange colored tennis shoes. Also abducted was Monte L. Walker, a 2 year-old white male born Sept. 3, 2003, 3’ tall, weighing 30 pounds, with short red hair, blue eyes and a birthmark in his hair above his right ear, last seen wearing a white zipper shirt with blue collar and red and navy blue stripes around the bottom of the shirt, with white socks and navy blue shoes. The children were last seen at 1:13 p.m. at 1695 South S.R. 46 in Terre Haute, Indiana and are believed to be in extreme danger. Terre Haute P.D. says the children were likely abducted by Katron Lance Walker who also goes by the name Ratron Walker who is a white male, 32 years-old, born June 16, 1973 with a tattoo on his head with the letters I - C - E and another unknown tattoo on the left arm, last seen wearing a white T-shirt, jean shorts and a grey ball cap. Walker allegedly took the children by knife point and was last seen driving a and suspect vehicle is 1990 two tone grey full custom Chevrolet Van with Indiana license 84 H 9897 which was last seen traveling southbound on S.R. 46, just south of Hulman Street in Terre Haute, Indiana. If you have any information on these children, please contact Terre Haute P.D. at 1-888-58AMBER.

Pictures here: http://www.amberalertindiana.com/

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (AP) - Terre Haute police have lifted an Amber
Alert more than twelve hours after they say a man abducted his two
young sons at knifepoint in a custody dispute.
A city police dispatcher says no details about the lifting of
the alert are being immediately released.
Police began searching for the two boys after officers responded
to an altercation about 10:30 a.m. yesterday.
Police say a kitchen knife was shown during the confrontation
during which 32-year-old Katron Walker took the boys.
The two boys -- 4-year-old Collin Walker and 2-year-old Monte
Walker -- had been last seen with their father in a 1990 two-tone
gray full custom Chevrolet van, heading south on Indiana 46 from
the city's east side toward Interstate 70.
--
On the Net:
http://codeamber.org/walkerin/

Amber Alert Ends in Child's Death near Terre Haute

An Amber Alert issued out of Terre Haute has been cancelled. Police located two young brothers allegedly abducted at knife point Tuesday morning by their father.

Police say the suspect and the two boys were found in a small town outside Terre Haute Tuesday night.

Four-year-old Collin Walker was found stabbed to death in a lake near Blackhawk.

His younger brother, two-year-old Monte Walker was also stabbed. He has taken to Riley Hospital.

Their father, 32-year-old Katron Walker, was also taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5026280

An Amber Alert issued out of Terre Haute has been cancelled. Police located two young brothers allegedly abducted at knife point Tuesday morning by their father.

Police say the suspect and the two boys were found in a small town outside Terre Haute Tuesday night.

Four-year-old Collin Walker was found stabbed to death in a lake near Blackhawk.

His younger brother, two-year-old Monte Walker was also stabbed. He has taken to Riley Hospital.

Their father, 32-year-old Katron Walker, was also taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

SewingDeb said:
http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5026280

Too bad this sob isn't the one dead. Murdered his own little boy and tried to murder the baby. :furious:

He was too much of a coward to stab himself deeply enough to kill himself. I'm glad they have the death penalty in Indiana.

I heard this as I was driving to work and immediately began sobbing. The SOB that done this needs to be tied up and given to his wife for punishment - there is no need for jail.

I just can't fathom how any parent could be so cold, heartless or unfeeling to stab your own child and watch the pain and horror in their eyes as you murder them.. this man should be tied up and small peices cut from his boy every 5 mins but never enough to kill him.. just enough to inflcit incredible pain and suffering for his lifetime. The dealth penalty is too good.. too easy a way out.

Sorry I know this is a horrible thing to say and i can;t beleive it came out of my mouth/fingers.. but I am furious at the sheer number of children that are abused, and murdered by their parents, you kow the ones that are supposed to love them unconditionally and protect them at all costs, every year..:furious:

My prayers and thoughts are with the mother and the baby at this time.

http://www.wral.com/news/9367558/detail.html

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Police said an Amber Alert issued Tuesday in Indiana has ended tragically.

A 4-year-old boy is dead and his 2-year-old brother is injured. The boy's father also suffered what police said were self-inflicted knife wounds. Police said the boys were kidnapped by their father.

A resident who recognized 32-year-old Katron Walker and his van from the Tuesday Amber Alert called police. Walker and his sons had been at the home of a friend who did not know an Amber Alert had been issued for the boys, police said. When they arrived, that's when he ran from the home toward the lake.

Police said that they spotted Walker running toward a lake overnight, carrying the two boys. Collin Walker, 4, was dead when he was pulled from the water. Police have not released his cause of death.

His 2-year-old brother Monte and their father suffered stab wounds. Monte is being treated at an Indianapolis hospital.

An Amber Alert was issued Tuesday. Police said Katron Walker had abducted his sons at knifepoint in Terre Haute, Ind. They were found early Wednesday morning in Blackhawk, Ind., a few miles southeast of the city.

Police said Katron Walker cut his throat and stabbed himself in the chest.

The boys' mother, Teresa Walker, said that her children were kidnapped from their grandfather’s house at knifepoint after she called her husband, Katron Walker, 32, to tell him she wanted a divorce.

She said she had dropped the boys off at the home of her father, Michael Dwyer, after making the call to her husband.
~much more at link~

http://www.wral.com/news/9367558/detail.html

One Of Two Abducted Toddlers Killed After Amber Alert
Father Accused Of Kidnapping Children

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Police said an Amber Alert issued Tuesday in Indiana has ended tragically.

A 4-year-old boy is dead and his 2-year-old brother is injured. The boy's father also suffered what police said were self-inflicted knife wounds. Police said the boys were kidnapped by their father.

A resident who recognized 32-year-old Katron Walker and his van from the Tuesday Amber Alert called police. Walker and his sons had been at the home of a friend who did not know an Amber Alert had been issued for the boys, police said. When they arrived, that's when he ran from the home toward the lake.

Police said that they spotted Walker running toward a lake overnight, carrying the two boys. Collin Walker, 4, was dead when he was pulled from the water. Police have not released his cause of death.

His 2-year-old brother Monte and their father suffered stab wounds. Monte is being treated at an Indianapolis hospital.

An Amber Alert was issued Tuesday. Police said Katron Walker had abducted his sons at knifepoint in Terre Haute, Ind. They were found early Wednesday morning in Blackhawk, Ind., a few miles southeast of the city.

~more at link~

OMG....what a terrible, terrible, tragedy. Where is the mother.

The father reportedly uttered "I can't believe I killed my children"......I just can't comprehend what some of these people in the world have going on in their minds that they could do such things. I have 2 children, I have trouble spanking them......how could you stab your own children, or any child, or anyone??????

I just don't understand, I really can't comprehend it.

Police say that Katron Walker has not issued a statement, but uttered he "can't believe he killed his children."

I can't comprehend how someone could hurt another human being, and your own children, how could someone do this????

"Walker and his sons had been at the home of a friend who did not know an Amber Alert had been issued for the boys, police said. When they arrived, that's when he ran from the home toward the lake."

So when did the stabbings occur? This seems odd that they were at a friends house and then were seen running toward a lake? Where was this friend?

It's just sickening/maddening - everything about this abuse/murder/attempted murder/kidnapping/assault - whatever you want to call it!

The boys were with him when he went to the lake:

they spotted Walker running toward a lake overnight, carrying the two boys

My heart goes out to the mother. She obviously had good reason to want a divorce from this guy! So sad she lost a son and the other son is in the hospital.

I will never understand it!

According to the news conference, both boys were nude when located. The father was fully clothed. Did the stabbings happen during a bath?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back