This is just sad....

Maybe he could get a job and do stand up comedy as an aside. Then, if his avocation proved lucrative he wouldn't have any worries. But, if it didn't he would still have a job and be paying his mortgage in a timely fashion. JMO.

Yeah, that's it.
Go out and get a job you lazy so and so :p

Interesting. I live about ten min. from Port Washington. Go there at least twice a week shopping and for other errands. Now I am curious, I wonder what house he lives in. I will have to look at his website and see if there is a picture of him. Maybe I have seen him in Walmart. :D

Doesn't he get residuals from re-runs of "Saved by the Bell"??
The show is still on, so I don't see why he shouldn't.

Also, he can go out and work like everyone else.

He was getting paid like $15,000 for Celebrity Boxing and stuff, where'd all that money go? And he could do the Surreal Life which pays something like $50,000, I would think, if he hasn't already. Boy, it'd be a shame to lose a QUARTER OF A MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE, wouldn't it? :p I suppose it may have sentimental value, or something. Otherwise, they DO come cheaper!

:laugh: :laugh:
narlacat said:
Go out and get a job you lazy so and so :p
Thats exactly what I thought....I mean he has had more money pass through his hand's then most of us, Where's it at??

He lived beyond his means, like DK said about his house...

They interviewed him on the news the other day... I almos didn't recognize him.

Anyway... I dont feel sorry for him, I mean... I hate to see ANYBODY lose their home, but come on!! ... He needs to WORK and pay his bills!! Geesh, maybe I could be lazy and sell t-shirts to pay my mortgage too !!

I don't understand forclosure...why not just sell the house? :waitasec:

That confuses me....if the house is worth a 1/4 mil...why not sell it and move to another home, one you can afford :doh:

I thought that I read that his parent mismanaged his money and he is working. He is doing stand up comedy and doing really well at it. However, since his parents or whomever mismanaged his funds, he is deep in debt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back