Kidman, Urban in Sydney for Wedding

SpongeBathHotPants

❤️ Know your worth and add tax ❤️
Reaction score
SYDNEY, Australia (AP) - Nicole Kidman and fiance Keith Urban came home to Australia on Monday to be married, they said in a joint statement.

"We are very happy to be back in Australia," they said in a joint statement carried by Australian Associated Press. "We have come home to celebrate our wedding with our family and friends."

Australian media have widely speculated that Kidman, who will be 39 on Tuesday, and Urban, 38, will wed June 25 at a Catholic church in a northern Sydney suburb close to where Kidman, who was born in Hawaii, attended high school.

The Oscar-winning actress was photographed leaving a private jet as she arrived in Sydney early Monday.

Kidman told People magazine last month that she and Urban were planning to marry. "He's actually my fiance," she told the magazine after hosting a gala event in New York. "I wouldn't be bringing my boyfriend."

Urban's publicist, Paul Freundlich, later confirmed the couple were "happily engaged."

Kidman won an Oscar for 2002's "The Hours." Urban won a Grammy in 2006 for best male country vocal performance for "You'll Think of Me."

Urban and Kidman were first seen together last year.

Kidman and Tom Cruise divorced in 2001 after 10 years of marriage. The couple have two children, Isabelle and Connor.

Katie Holmes, who is engaged to Cruise, gave birth to the couple's first child, a daughter, Suri, in April. http://apnews.excite.com/article/20060619/D8IBATQ80.html

Good, I am glad for her. I hope she finds all the happiness......

I'm so happy for Nicole and Keith - I hope this marriage lasts!!

indallas2 said:
Me too. I love her. I think she got the Shaft with Tom Cruise. I hope this one last and they have lots of babies too....

Oh no, I'm sorry Jules :eek: Maybe we can stop this from happening :D :blowkiss:

indallas2 said:
So do I. This seems like a true romance. I hope that they have children of their own, too. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PaperDoll said:
Oh no, I'm sorry Jules :eek: Maybe we can stop this from happening :D :blowkiss:

That made me laugh out loud! :p

Seriously, I'm thrilled for them and wish them all the very best! :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

i never liked nicole when she was married to "TOM". she reminded me of a "trophy wife" who appeared to be an ice princess to me. once divorced, i saw her in a very different light and now i've really grown to like her and admire her.

Keith,

I thought you were waiting for me? AGAIN, I am burned! That's ok. I don't want to share hair straighteners................:croc:

Jules said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That made me laugh out loud! :p

Seriously, I'm thrilled for them and wish them all the very best! :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

hehe :blowkiss: Ok, I'll wish them the best, too.. :D

julia said:
Keith,

I thought you were waiting for me? AGAIN, I am burned! That's ok. I don't want to share hair straighteners................:croc:

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :D :D :D

michelle said:
Me too. I love her. I think she got the Shaft with Tom Cruise. I hope this one last and they have lots of babies too....
I think it was the other way round, I think she gave him the flick...
That is if the whole thing wasn't 'arranged' like his and Katie's relationship is supposed to be....
I can't believe 'our Nic' would stoop that low.
I don't think she could have been 'bought'.

Keith will be here in Vermont on aug 26th at the Champlain Valley Exposition in Essex.

Ok-I like Nicole Kidman but has anyone else noticed she's getting paler and blonder. I'm a redhead so I can relate to pale but she's starting to look like someone dipped her in a bottle of bleach.

beakiebean said:
Ok-I like Nicole Kidman but has anyone else noticed she's getting paler and blonder. I'm a redhead so I can relate to pale but she's starting to look like someone dipped her in a bottle of bleach.
Her hair is certainly less red.
It used to be really red when she was a teenager.

narlacat said:
Her hair is certainly less red.
It used to be really red when she was a teenager.
A hairdresser friend of mine use to cut Nicoles hair when she was younger.
She told me Nicole use to hate her hair because it was too red and frizzy.

Hi Dingo
Even look at her in Top Gun, much redder.
Can't blame her wanting straight hair.....much easier to deal with than frizzy hair.

I don't know that much about Nicole Kidman except when she was married to Tiny Tom. I thought she looked much healthier then than she does now. I really liked her hair when it was long and curly. I've seen pictures of her lately with her hair straight as a string...combed over on the top and just straight down and close to her head and it didn't flatter her at all. It made her head look so small. Her hair was pure blond in those pictures and she was white as a sheet.

I wonder how a movie star and a country singer who is on tour half of the year ever make a marriage work? It seems like they would hardly ever be together unless one is willing to sacrifice their career somewhat. Anyone know if Nicole has made any recent movies?

I love Keith Urban's music and as long as he keep pumping it out he can do whatever he wants! Wonder if they have a prenup? I hope they have a happy and lasting marriage. At least they took the time to get to know each other. To bad that Keith will have to put up with Tiny Tom the egomanic.

Hi Bobbi

Yeah too bad about Tiny Tom.

Nic is a natural red head.....so her skin is white/pale.....if she didn't keep it white she would end up with freckles!
Who knows how long her marriage will last, I think she is a girl that is in for the long haul....
I don't know if they have a pre nup :)
Here's a list for her movies in 2006
Invasion
The Visiting
Fur
Happy Feet

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics