Questions/CTV

AlwaysHope

Justice for Laci & Connor
Reaction score
Hello all! Usually I am found on the Laci Peterson forum.

Anyway.... i was watching CTV last night and they had a special about this case. Now, in the past i never followed it, don't really know why... but, they were saying that there was DNA under her fingernails and hair found at the scene. Why hasn't this been tested?

I guess i don't really know alot about this case, so i am sorry if i am double posting.

What are your views on this case? Do you think the parents are involved and why?

Thanks

Always

This board is weighted heavily on the side of Ramsey guilt,so I doubt if you'll get many objective responses. The dna that was recently sent to the FBI was "sat on" by investigators,IMO,in an effort to not allow exculpatory evidence to "taint" the BPD's "ramsey dunnit" crusade.
There have been games played all along,games such as badgering Patsy concerning Hi-tec shoes,knowing that the shoe prints,yes more than one, were an adult size,and that the compass shoes they believe he and fleet jr owned were appr. size 5 1/2. People wonder why lawyers suggest Patsy and John not involve themselves in their own "witch hunt"? It only takes a quick read to see the path they go down each and every time they had an opportunity to "get them". NEVER were the BPD interested in finding the killer of Jonbenet,as their efforts were aimed at making the crime fit their theories.
note,I am no longer objective..these people have suffered ..let's find the killer of their child!!
IMO JMO

Some of the dna from each area was tested and some wasn't. Dna testing can destroy dna, making it unavailable for further testing should the technology improve.

I'm still on the fence in this case. Posters on this forum do seem to lean mostly toward Ramsey involvement in JBR's death, but all opinions are welcome.

AlwaysHope said:
Hello all! Usually I am found on the Laci Peterson forum.

Anyway.... i was watching CTV last night and they had a special about this case. Now, in the past i never followed it, don't really know why... but, they were saying that there was DNA under her fingernails and hair found at the scene. Why hasn't this been tested?

I guess i don't really know alot about this case, so i am sorry if i am double posting.

What are your views on this case? Do you think the parents are involved and why?

Thanks

Always

Read, read, read...It's all here!

There have been games played all along,games such as badgering Patsy concerning Hi-tec shoes,knowing that the shoe prints,yes more than one, were an adult size,

Could you provide a credible source which states the Hi-Tec print was adult size?

JFYI, I know many 10 year olds who take UK size 8 and over. I know this for a FACT because I am wardrobe mistress for our theatre and it is my job to record the measurements of actors aged 9 and over.

Now here's another objective FACT for you to chew on. The Easter portrait of Burke and JonBenet shows that Burke is a full head and shoulders taller than JonBenet. We know that JonBenet was 4 feet tall when she died. Burke would therefore have been at least 5ft tall which is well above average height for a 9 year old (I also know this for a FACT - same reason as above. I also previously posted the American height stats for children which suggested that Burke was nearer the height of a 13 year old when he was 10).

There is therefore every reason to suggest that Burke had large feet. He is apparently now over 6ft tall.

Welcome! It is useful to read and consider all points of view. There is a tendency by some to suppress facts which contradict/don't support their arguments. (Just to give you a quick example of this - when interviewed on TV, Lin Wood stated only that both the FBI and Secret Services had not lifted voices at the end of the tape. He conveniently omitted the fact that Aerospace had done an enhancement which revealed voices at the end of the 911 tape. When Larry King asked him what gave the police the idea that there WERE voices, Lin Wood suggested that the police had made it up! Lin Wood also omitted the fact that CBS withdrew from running a show about the 911 tape because they had their own enhancement done and it suggested there WERE voices at the end of the tape.)

My other advice to you is - ask for sources if they aren't provided.

sissi said:
There have been games played all along,games such as badgering Patsy concerning Hi-tec shoes,knowing that the shoe prints,yes more than one, were an adult size,and that the compass shoes they believe he and fleet jr owned were appr. size 5 1/2.IMO JMO

The only imprint into the mold on the wine cellar floor was the LOGO of a Hi-Tec boot. Nothing more. The size of the boot could not be determined.

JMO

Thank you for your input. I am going to start reading up on this case. You will be seeing more of me! :D

Always Hope

Wait-And-See posters may in fact be more numerous than R's-Did-It, but
just get tired of endless arguments, with those who make judgements before all the facts are in, already think they know it all.

I for one just feel that R guilt would be inconsistent with their characters before or since and inconsistent with normal family life, unless there was cult and maybe NWO involvement, remembering the notches on McSanta's Celtic(?) harp, but I'm not going to get into any argument with any know-it-alls who think they know different. None of us knows, period !

The short answer is that the fingernail clippings were tested for DNA.

We don't what hairs found have been or haven't been DNA tested. A body hair found near the body did not have a root attached, and the explanation for not testing it for DNA in 1996 was that the testing procedure would destroy the hair.

Lou Smit says that the male DNA from the nail clippings and the male DNA found in the panties is consistent with each other.

That program does not include information about a 2nd drop of JonBenét's blood found in her panties--that drop of blood yielded a male DNA result that has at least 10 markers and has been submitted to the FBI's CODIS identification system to compare with DNA of many convicted felons.

It's always nice to have new people joining in.

Thanks to Tipper for the summary link. Notice at the end of the article, whoever wrote it says GUILTY OR NOT, either way, YOU NEED A LAWYER.

You don't go from being upstanding and successful citizens of a community, with no history of child abuse or any kind of criminal behavior, to sadistic murderer overnight. I think some are biased because of the beauty pageant business.....or the actions of the Ramseys in getting attorneys earlyon...or even the fact the crime occurred while they were asleep, and there were vulnerable access points into the house---they let their guard down, and were too trusting. That's about all they were guilty of IMO.

Maikai said:
You don't go from being upstanding and successful citizens of a community, with no history of child abuse or any kind of criminal behavior, to sadistic murderer overnight. I think some are biased because of the beauty pageant business.....or the actions of the Ramseys in getting attorneys earlyon...or even the fact the crime occurred while they were asleep, and there were vulnerable access points into the house---they let their guard down, and were too trusting. That's about all they were guilty of IMO.

Then why all the lies, the obsfuscations, and the obvious coverup? If you don't have anything to hide then you don't have to lie.

JMO

I have been a fence sitter for years. Somedays--- Rams others Intruder.

I do think Patsy wrote the Note, but do not think she killed JB.

BlueCrab said:
The only imprint into the mold on the wine cellar floor was the LOGO of a Hi-Tec boot. Nothing more. The size of the boot could not be determined.
Exactly BlueCrab. I'm dumbfounded why people try to drag the Swamp *advertiser censored*'s lies over here and pass them off as the truth--like they won't be corrected with the real facts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back