Patsy Ramsey 1956-2006

JBRMod2

Reaction score
Saturday, June 24 2006

Patsy Ramsey, 49, died at 3:30 a.m. Saturday with her husband by her side, said Lin Wood, the family's attorney.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/06/24/ramsey.death/index.html

This thread is for our members who are Ramsey supporters and for anyone else who wishes to pay their respects to members of the Ramsey family.

No bashing please. Disrespectful posts will be removed.

JBRMod2 said:
Saturday, June 24 2006

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/06/24/ramsey.death/index.html

This thread is for our members who are Ramsey supporters and for anyone else who wishes to pay their respects to members of the Ramsey family.

No bashing please. Disrespectful posts will be removed.
Heavenly Father, please help her son to find your comfort in the loss of his Mother. In Jesus' Name, amen.

May God grant her the peace she was deprived of in life...and reunite her with Jon Benet in paradise...

Patsy Ramsey, mother of slain JonBenet Ramsey, dies at 49

The Associated Press - ATLANTA

Nearly a decade after her 6-year-old daughter's unsolved slaying, Patsy Ramsey will be buried next to her daughter JonBenet in a suburban Atlanta cemetery, a funeral official said.

http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/ap_newfullstory.asp?ID=76916

Rest In Peace

May she rest in peace and be reunited with Jonbenet. May God show His mercy. Amen.

I'm not religious but my thoughts are with Patsy's family and especially with Burke and Don Paugh who lost a mother and a daughter.

Patsy had an extraordinary life, there is no doubt about that.

As I have said before, I don't care whether or not Patsy killed JonBenet. If she didn't, god what suffering and strenght; if she did, it was not premeditated and she has surely suffered enough. Rest in peace Patsy. Anyone who thinks she "deserves" this should visit a psychiatrist, stat.

My thought's and prayer's are with them......

GuruJosh said:
As I have said before, I don't care whether or not Patsy killed JonBenet. If she didn't, god what suffering and strenght; if she did, it was not premeditated and she has surely suffered enough. Rest in peace Patsy. Anyone who thinks she "deserves" this should visit a psychiatrist, stat.
Guru hi :)

Out of all the people here who thinks Patsy did it or Patsy was guilty of knowing who did it and covering up.....I honestly don't think I've read one post where anyone said she deserved it.
Anyway, we all have to die sometime, at some point we all have to leave this life.
It was Patsys time that's all and she deserved it no more than anyone else does if that makes sense.

I'll reiterate my statement that is in "UP TO THE MINUTE" POST.

"Patsy, not everyone believed in your guilt. I initially did UNTIL I READ ALL THE EVIDENCE. I've never been in support of your family's strange decisions to hire lawyers BUT I BELIEVED AND STILL DO IN THE INTRUDER THEORY.

You were one year older than my mom when you died..... I hope you and JON BENET Find everlasting peace and happiness and I have no doubt she's so incredibly happy to have her mom there now.... You've left behind Burke, but he'll be ok too. I know you'll see to that.

My daughter is almost 16, same age as Jon Benet would have been. I feel nothing but sadness that you did not find justice and clear your family's name before you left. Maybe you'll have more pull on the other side.

ONCE AGAIN..... not everyone believes (believed) in your guilt. Rest well Patsy. You've so EARNED IT. :blowkiss:

My prayers go up for the family of Patsy Ramsey for their sorrow and loss. May the peace that often eluded Patsy in life, be hers in death ...

My prayers go out to the Ramsey family as well. I feel terrible for poor Burke. I also used to believe that Patsy was guilty, but I am not so sure about it anymore. RIP Patsy!

May she rest in peace. In spite of all her wealth I don't think she had a happy life. She would not have feared death I am sure. We can be happy for her now, she is reunited with her mother and her daughter. Goodbye Patsy.

I was so sorry to hear that Patsy had passed away. She fought very hard to beat this cancer. Her family has my prayers. I just pray that she is finally at peace, and that she is once again with her beautiful daughter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back