Good News from Steve Thomas

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Early this morning a sweet and perfect little baby girl was born to Steve and his wife. Steve calls her his "little miracle." Born on their anniversary.

I think if anyone deserves this happiness it's Steve and his wife.

God bless all three of them.

Tricia said:
Early this morning a sweet and perfect little baby girl was born to Steve and his wife. Steve calls her his "little miracle." Born on their anniversary.

That is wonderful news.

Tricia said:

So true Tricia. If anyone deserves this wonderful gift of life, it is them. It can be felt in Steve Thomas' book how much he cared for JonBenet, and how inconsolable he was that justice had not been served.
I wish Steve, his wife and the baby all the happiness in the world.

Indeed, I do not know if Steve ever reads here anymore, in years past we exchanged emails. I wish him all of the happiness his life can hold, both for his wife and his wonderful little baby girl. HOW very lucky this small child is to have arrived for Steve and his wife to love.

Do we dare ask what he named her ?, or if someone would PM me and tell me, I would send up prayers for all of them.

What did they name her?

JonBenet would have been so lucky to have a father with the honor and integrity of Steve Thomas. This little girl will undoubtedly grow up with confidence and good values with a father who knows the true value of a child. Remember how in the DOI Patsy and John wrote that they'd hoped JonBenet would have become Miss America? Steve retaliated that that was the LEAST she could have been.

A lucky little girl was born. Congratulations to the Thomas'.

Congratulations to Steve Thomas and his wife, the mother of their blessed baby girl. May the little one live a long and happy life...she's off to a great start with the parents she was born to.

Thank you for posting this Good News, Tricia :)

I mourn the death of Patsy.

I rejoice in the birth of Steves'son.

That is such wonderful news. I've always respected the man for taking a stand for JonBenet. Not many men are made of what he is...

Best wishes to him, his wife and his new little baby! :)

Patsy Ramsey has been bashed for years, including by Thomas. He's caused her such tremendous grief it's pathetic. NO APOLOGIES FROM ME. He's a lousey detective (UUHHMMM, WAS) and his narrowmindedness COST JON BENET JUSTICE PEOPLE.

blueclouds said:
Patsy Ramsey has been bashed for years, including by Thomas. He's caused her such tremendous grief it's pathetic. NO APOLOGIES FROM ME. He's a lousey detective (UUHHMMM, WAS) and his narrowmindedness COST JON BENET JUSTICE PEOPLE. :

----->>>Everyone can have an opinion but not everyone has tact and good taste. I would suggest you start your OWN bash thread, please include old scary eyed/do nuthin Alex Hunter in it.

If you are actually posting from Canada, I will give you a feather but not one of my peacock feathers, more likely one of my horse feathers.

Paradox said:
Oh, the irony!
Ya.

Welcome to the world baby Thomas :)

I think Steve Thomas tried hard for justice for JonBenét, good onya mate, you tried your best.

JBRMod or Beebs will clean this thread up when they log on. Please do not continue to comment on the "yelling" post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back