"She got her victory"

Blondieskatz

Reaction score
I hope this thread doesn't show up again, not very good at this. This is an article with Pam talking about Patsy's funeral. Made me furious to read that Patsy "didn't worry to much about the JonBenet thing" :furious:

Hope this link works!

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_3983709#

The link worked fine :)

Pam Paugh has always had such a way with words.

Patsy got her Victory, she never had to fess up in this life time.
I console myself with the fact that karma will catch her up and she will pay dearly for what she did.
I just wish I had got to see justice being served.

Sniffy38 said:
Uuuummm, Narla, you did.
True Justice, In My Opinion, would have been Patsy's death in a jail cell!

Sniffy38 said:
Uuuummm, Narla, you did.
How Sniffy??

PR got away with it, in this lifetime anyway.
Everyone has to go sometime, it was just Patsys time.
No justice there.

Victory! S.B.T.C will forever be an albatross around the neck of Patsy Ramsey, even in death. She will be forever linked to the death of her daughter and will forever be linked to the sign-off of the ransom note.

For those adventurous enough to plumb the depths of esoterica and find the meaning of Victory, the failure of Patsy to achieve Victory is clear. And the unthinking Pam tagging her sister with that word is riotously funny. Patsy is dead, but we still have Pam. More Pam, more!

Oh, and ya I'll bet Patsy just loved hats. I'll bet she loved to wear them tilted to the back of her head.

Blondieskatz said:
I hope this thread doesn't show up again, not very good at this. This is an article with Pam talking about Patsy's funeral. Made me furious to read that Patsy "didn't worry to much about the JonBenet thing" :furious:

Hope this link works!

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_3983709#

Nice article.

If you visit Cleveland today, you will find that many people who were alive when Marilyn Sheppard was murdered remain adamant that Dr. Sam Sheppard was the murderer.

Some victory.

Funny how the Ramsey's/Paugh's enjoy using words from the ransom note. Almost like giving the finger.

...only because he hired someone else to do it...

There was no justice in thie JBR case; I don't care what painful disease PR died from. She arrogantly believed that she was above the law because of her money and social position. The ONLY reaons this case was not brought to trial is because of bothced crime scene investigation resulting in fatal breaks in evidence "chain of custody", and possible deals being made involving Alex Hunter and Lord knows who else...

This article is replete with fodder for, well, you know.

I will refrain for now.

Carrion.

"She's gone," Pam says. "She got her victory at 3 o'clock in the morning on Saturday."

Interesting choice of words. I don't think Patsy is anywhere near JonBenet. She may have believed she would join her...

I can't believe that Pam would use that same word, victory, that was used at the end of the ransom note. It's probably meant in a religious way, but is very tacky and I think disrespectful to JonBenet and is thumbing the nose at the public and not the killer. On the other hand, it is further proof that a "foreign" terrorist type faction is not going to use a Christian overcoming type word to sign off a beheading threat note. The family is still very worried about the killer being on the loose yet are mocking him and his words and telling about having coffee everyday and having a child JonBenet's age?? These are a bunch of goofy hat wearing women.

txsvicki said:
I can't believe that Pam would use that same word, victory, that was used at the end of the ransom note. It's probably meant in a religious way, but is very tacky and I think disrespectful to JonBenet and is thumbing the nose at the public and not the killer. On the other hand, it is further proof that a "foreign" terrorist type faction is not going to use a Christian overcoming type word to sign off a beheading threat note. The family is still very worried about the killer being on the loose yet are mocking him and his words and telling about having coffee everyday and having a child JonBenet's age?? These are a bunch of goofy hat wearing women.

ditto....very tacky & goofy...someone mentioned it's like "giving the finger", & it does give me that impression, a little too...(shaking my head)..tacky is the word

Pam and Patsy were all about tacky!

You only had to look at the unsightly decor of the 'hell hole' to see that!
How she opened that house to the public, I'll never know :waitasec:

Hi SuperDave

It's nice to have you here, always enjoy your posts :)

Knock it off you two. This isn't the lonely hearts club.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back