Patsy's remembered on LKL thurs link below

CTV is doing an update at 10 pm eastern tonight.I don't think it will be anything new but will watch anyway.

Who is going to watch this?? I am. I am curious to see who is going to be on it.

I am curious to see what is going to be said about JBR.

I found it to be a gigantic bore. What little I thought of Lin Wood is even more diminished after tonight's interview.

Nancy

NK57 said:
I found it to be a gigantic bore. What little I thought of Lin Wood is even more diminished after tonight's interview.

Nancy

I gave up watching through that old confrontational interview. Did Wood say anything about her funeral?

I love Steve Thomas, and the way he looks them right in the eye and tells them what he knows about them - while they squirm and smirk and obfuscate!

wenchie said:
I love Steve Thomas, and the way he looks them right in the eye and tells them what he knows about them - while they squirm and smirk and obfuscate!
From what I seen in the interview it looked like Steve Thomas was the one squirming.

michelle said:
From what I seen in the interview it looked like Steve Thomas was the one squirming.

Which one were you watching? It made me rethink the case!

I didn't see the show. Anyone here can give me a blow-by-blow?

Thomas didn't look like he was squirming to me. The R's ganged up on him, would ask him a question and then cut him off before he would answer. Then they'd smirk and say that he refused to answer.

When he asks them a question, though - they seque and wiggle and throw one back at him (not to even mention that they lie a LOT).

I forced myself to watch this twice last night, even though it makes my blood boil. I don't think I've ever seen two more smug and obnoxious people in my life.

SuperDave said:
Which one were you watching? It made me rethink the case!

I didn't see the show. Anyone here can give me a blow-by-blow?

They showed parts of it on the tribute show. Then they switch to Linn Wood talking about what a saint Patsy was, and then on to a different interview of just LK with the Ramseys - where they make another poor showing and do a lot of dissembling and outright lying.

wenchie said:
They showed parts of it on the tribute show. Then they switch to Linn Wood talking about what a saint Patsy was, and then on to a different interview of just LK with the Ramseys - where they make another poor showing and do a lot of dissembling and outright lying.

That doesn't surprise me.

Wudge said:
hilarious)

A poor, wittle lamebrain detective ganged up on. (that's a riot)

I said that they ganged up on him. I didn't say that he was intimidated by it, or that they won the battle.

They lost, big time. They tell blatant lies, cut him off in the middle of one of his questions AND his answers to their questions, and generally behave like a couple of smirking horse's asses.

The best argument they can come up with for him is "prove what there is in my background that would make me do something like this".

Problem is - Thomas isn't talking about their personal history, he's talking about the evidence, and about their actions after the murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back