Police Cut Naked Boat Ride Short

Old Broad

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...283&call_pageid=968256289824&col=968342212737

A 34-year-old woman and her 53-year-old male passenger, who had allegedly consumed a few drinks while boating on Lake Rosseau, were both naked when they were spotted by two Ontario Provincial Police officers on marine patrol Monday afternoon.

The new law causes an automatic one-year driver's licence suspension for anyone convicted of drinking and boating.

"Trying to avoid police, the woman operating the boat accelerated northbound," Const. Ted Smith of the Bracebridge OPP detachment said yesterday.

More at link
Old Broad

What's wrong with boating nekkid?? :eek: :blushing: :D ;) :innocent:

In my defense - there was no alcohol involved. :D :D

Jules said:

Yeah but in the digital photos circulating I could've sworn I saw some empty vodka bottles in the boat :D

Gmommy said:
Yeah but in the digital photos circulating I could've sworn I saw some empty vodka bottles in the boat :D

bahahahahahahahaha!! Seriously, I've only done that once and it was YEARS ago... we were breaking in the new boat. :hand: :silenced: :angel:

I just feel sorry for LE. Can you imagine having to deal with that. :crazy:

Why is that all the fun things we really want to do, we don't have the nerve until we get drunk. And, then the alcohol gets us in trouble.

Funny story!! Can't you just hear them, "OK, who's gonna call the kids before they see us on the 6:00 news?"

Jules said:
bahahahahahahahaha!! Seriously, I've only done that once and it was YEARS ago... we were breaking in the new boat. :hand: :silenced: :angel:

We had to christen our boat, too. :blushing:

Jules said:

LOL there is always alcohol involved when I'm naked in public :D .. hehe

I don't see anything wrong if a couple wants to be naked on their boat, but I do understand the driving under the influence of too much alcohol.. :blushing:

LMAO!!!!

I have never been fully naked in public. (Is being on your private boat or car public?)

Ok wait.... What constitutes "Public"?
Because I think I have been but only one other person was there.. so although an actual public place noone could see us....

I guess beaches are public.... and parks?? (Does it count if the park is closed? or in areas the public cannot access?)

Old Broad said:
http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...283&call_pageid=968256289824&col=968342212737

A 34-year-old woman and her 53-year-old male passenger, who had allegedly consumed a few drinks while boating on Lake Rosseau, were both naked when they were spotted by two Ontario Provincial Police officers on marine patrol Monday afternoon.

The new law causes an automatic one-year driver's licence suspension for anyone convicted of drinking and boating.

"Trying to avoid police, the woman operating the boat accelerated northbound," Const. Ted Smith of the Bracebridge OPP detachment said yesterday.

More at link
Old Broad
Shame! Sounded like fun!

Amraann said:
LMAO!!!!

I have never been fully naked in public. (Is being on your private boat or car public?)

Ok wait.... What constitutes "Public"?
Because I think I have been but only one other person was there.. so although an actual public place noone could see us....

I guess beaches are public.... and parks?? (Does it count if the park is closed? or in areas the public cannot access?)
uh-huh, I am getting a clearer picture of just how much of a perv you are. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back